PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Lisa (Offline)

Default Do you travel a lot? - 23-09-2011, 13:25

Hey. My name is Lisa. Travelling is the most important part of my life. And, ofcourse, it takes a lot of time. U know, I am reading a lot about travelling. And interested in many sites and forums, where different topics about travelling are discussed. However, I face some problems with mobile communications abroad. Talking about states, what Sim cards would You recommend? Would be great, if I could save money , making calls while travelling.

Old
  (#2)
Telekom (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 24-09-2011, 02:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Hey. My name is Lisa. Travelling is the most important part of my life. And, ofcourse, it takes a lot of time. U know, I am reading a lot about travelling. And interested in many sites and forums, where different topics about travelling are discussed. However, I face some problems with mobile communications abroad. Talking about states, what Sim cards would You recommend? Would be great, if I could save money , making calls while travelling.
I'm not picking on you, but you are not communicating (at least as I am not understanding) what you're looking for specifically. When you say "states" are you referring to states in the United States or something else. It would help if you mentioned where you are and what you're looking for.

--
Current SIMs:

AT&T US
T-Mobile US
T-Mobile NL
Fido CA
Orange IL

Old
  (#3)
DRNewcomb (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 24-09-2011, 13:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekom View Post
(at least as I am not understanding)
It's not just you. Lisa's post is a little hard to parse. My suggestion to Lisa is that she go back and read the International SIMs section of the forum. There is no one-size-fits-all best option. Much depends on how you plan to use your phone: outgoing calls, incoming calls, texts, data? And also, where. When she has some more specific questions perhaps we can give her specific answers.