PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default VF Spain Bono Sessions still exist? - 05-08-2010, 16:39

Hi,

considered to go for a bono session data option combined with Vitamina 90x1 for cheap VoIP.

Browsing the Vodafone Spain website I did't find it anymore, but my Spanish is disastrous.
On eBay.de or on www.gsm-webshop.com they still offer it, but these prices I didn't want to pay.

Is Bono Session still available???
How much is a SIM in Spain?

Last edited by 9eor9; 05-08-2010 at 16:45..

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 05-08-2010, 17:27

Yes, "Bonos prepago" are still available: Vodafone: Acceso internet prepago, Bonos prepago

In May a Vodafone SIM with € 12 of initial credit costed € 24 (€ 20,69 on the Canaries) at Telecor shops.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#3)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 06-08-2010, 09:42

Thanks, that list I had seen. What I did not find out was, if the BONOs can be added to any prepaid plan or whether there are special SIMs or any activation is required.
Can I just buy a BONO voucher and charge the data account of any SIM???

Does anybody know if it's a big job (fee??) to change the holder of a SIM whilst in Spain? What's needed? SIM? PUK? Passport? Address?

Last edited by 9eor9; 06-08-2010 at 09:58..

Old
  (#4)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 06-08-2010, 19:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9eor9 View Post
Thanks, that list I had seen. What I did not find out was, if the BONOs can be added to any prepaid plan or whether there are special SIMs or any activation is required.
Can I just buy a BONO voucher and charge the data account of any SIM???
You can subscribe to the Bonos from any Spanish Vodafone SIM. There's no special data SIM or anything like that. Also you don't buy the Bonos, but you just recharge credit to your SIM and then you order one of the Bonos by SMS (send one of the codes given here to 2207).

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com