PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
dohouch (Offline)
Amateur Member

Unhappy Update on Yoigo and "The Phone House" - 25-01-2008, 09:53

Just come out of the TPH in Ganada and

1. You have to be 6 months with a network before u can change and keep your old network, which means you miss the €20 bonus. ( I just miss it by a few days as have Orange since September)

2. And more importaantly they only do "Tarjeta 1" which requires a €6 top-up every month.

Don´t know what happens if you miss monthly top-up, anybody know?

Old
  (#2)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 25-01-2008, 16:23

I think it is not a €6 monthly topup but instead a €6 per month minimum spend. If you do not spend this, the amount will be debited from your balance.

e.g. if you spend only €4.50 in a month, €1.50 will be debited.

I thought thogh that they were still doing Tarjeta 2. This compensates the €6 minimum spend for a slightly higher daytime rate? I have been meaning to switch to this for some time. Are you sure it no longer exists? It still seems to exist on http://www.yoigo.com/tarifas/especiales.php

Old
  (#3)
dohouch (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 25-01-2008, 18:33

Quote:
petkow:I thought thogh that they were still doing Tarjeta 2.
You may be right about them still doing it, now I did not take a "Phone House" brochure with me but maybe the phone house no longer do it.

Yes there is some monthly cost for not spending your €6 , it seemed they take €2 a month from your credit( would´nt swear to that)

Also don´t know what happens after they have taken all your credit. Does the number die for ever and got hell, or is there a resurection for it?

I´m off to wet and windy and dark north of Europe on Monday 28th Jan, but will be back in April also at which time my Orange Tajeta will be 7 or 8 months old so I can get my €20 credit and keep my dumber.

Old
  (#4)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 01-02-2008, 16:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohouch View Post
2. And more importaantly they only do "Tarjeta 1" which requires a €6 top-up every month.
No "Tajeta 1" needs 6 euro/month to get the best price, if you don't spend that money you get the basic plan. Anyway it's possibile to have "Tarjeta 2", i just wrote to Customer Care using https://miyoigo.yoigo.com/ (when they will answer, i'll let you know)
Quote:
Don´t know what happens if you miss monthly top-up, anybody know?
You lost 6 €/month until you will be 0 When you are 0 you have 9 months to recharge the simcard

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#5)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 01-02-2008, 16:33

Anyway Yoigo changed its "Tajeta 1"

From 1st of March you can call "for free" other Yoigo only for 60 minutes/day... just arrived a SMS on my Yoigo simcard

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#6)
dohouch (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 01-02-2008, 18:21

thanks AndreA for adding to my knowledge of Yoigo. Going back to Spain early April, don't know whether I should wait untill then and try, or try Ebay before I get to Spain. Have just €3 on my Orange account and don't know if it will be valid when I get there. Havn't topped up since October.