PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Dubrock (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default Everything from one bundle - 24-01-2011, 15:21

In NL we are using T-Mobile Flex for our business. The advantage is that you get credit that stays valid in case you don't use it. Perfect when it is not so busy for a while. And the credit can be used for international calling, special rate numbers, national calling, internet and text messaging.

We have projects for a few months in a row in a country and then we might have nothing for a few months. For this I would like to know if similar contracts are available in other countries (Everything from one bundle and credit you can keep for several months). Especially Germany, Belgium, France, UK, Switserland and Italy.

We now work with local prepaids, Topping up and keeping receipts is a lot of hassle. Or with Dutch contracts, which causes high roaming costs.

Active sims NL Telfort, KPN, Vodafone, TrendCall, T-Mobile DE Simyo CH M-Budget PE Claro INT Air Baltic Card, GeoSim

Non-active sims NL Qick, Easymobile, Tele2, Simyo, Rabomobiel, Vectone, UPC, GT Mobile, Orange, Hema, Lycamobile, Carey TZ Celtel Malawi Celtel Zambia Celtel SA MTN, Vodacom INT UM, UM+, Go Global Sim, Max Roam, 09 Sim

Old
  (#2)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 25-01-2011, 08:37

For germany i would recommend a o2o contract. Assuming you want to do a business contract this would be the link with tariff info: o2online - o2 o - Keine mtl. Grundgebühr, keine feste Vetragslaufzeit!

It has no monthly fee and no minimum contract time. Just pay per use (including a cap for national calls after which it can be concidered a flatrate)

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#3)
Gyork (Offline)

Default 25-01-2011, 14:10

Yo man, saw your post and i went lookin online but, nowhere to be found, but i heard somebody about an option on the kpn prepaid site, that you could order your card online... but since my dutch is not that great... :P do you know anything about that? im goin to holland for a couple months so... is kpn allright?

Old
  (#4)
Dubrock (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 26-01-2011, 07:10

@dg7feq: That sounds as a reasonable option. Rates are still a bit higher than in NL, but doable. (I pay 6 cents per minute now with the Dutch numer in NL).

Anybody has any other options?

Active sims NL Telfort, KPN, Vodafone, TrendCall, T-Mobile DE Simyo CH M-Budget PE Claro INT Air Baltic Card, GeoSim

Non-active sims NL Qick, Easymobile, Tele2, Simyo, Rabomobiel, Vectone, UPC, GT Mobile, Orange, Hema, Lycamobile, Carey TZ Celtel Malawi Celtel Zambia Celtel SA MTN, Vodacom INT UM, UM+, Go Global Sim, Max Roam, 09 Sim

Old
  (#5)
jackvdW (Offline)

Default 27-01-2011, 09:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyork View Post
Yo man, saw your post and i went lookin online but, nowhere to be found, but i heard somebody about an option on the kpn prepaid site, that you could order your card online... but since my dutch is not that great... :P do you know anything about that? im goin to holland for a couple months so... is kpn allright?
yeah that's possible, but you can also take a sim-only contract which you can end every month... Kpn is alright!