PrePaidGSM.net Forum
Mobal
PrePaidGSM Home National Operators International Cards Contacts Links


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#11)
jennifermehl (Offline)
Junior Member
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: 06 May 2013

Country:
Default 20-05-2013, 22:10

So, turns out that it's just the FlatRate tariffs that one can NOT pay for via credit card. The other tariffs allow this, so I'll just go with one of them...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
dg7feq (Offline)
Moderator
Prepaid Guru
 
Posts: 1,164
Join Date: 04 Feb 2006
Location: Germany

Country:
Default 21-05-2013, 08:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifermehl View Post
So, turns out that it's just the FlatRate tariffs that one can NOT pay for via credit card. The other tariffs allow this, so I'll just go with one of them...
yes, because these tariffs are technically a contract as the fee is deducted from your bank account automatically each month. The other tariffs are really pay as you go and so can be ordered with credit card as well.


Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
linglingfool (Offline)
Junior Member
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: 15 May 2006
Location: Chicago

Country:
Default 09-07-2013, 21:52

To drag up a slightly old thread:

Does anyone know if Lidl still offers the 3/10 MB roaming deal? Their old price list appeared to be a copy of Fonic's with different logo, and as such the option was listed on there:

http://www.lidl.de/de/asset/other/11..._Mobilfunk.pdf

However, there is no mention in the new price list:

http://www.lidl.de/de/asset/other/LI..._Juli_2013.pdf


phones: HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S3
postpaid: US: T-Mobile
prepaid: DE: Fonic, Tchibo
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
dg7feq (Offline)
Moderator
Prepaid Guru
 
Posts: 1,164
Join Date: 04 Feb 2006
Location: Germany

Country:
Default 10-07-2013, 12:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingfool View Post
To drag up a slightly old thread:

Does anyone know if Lidl still offers the 3/10 MB roaming deal? Their old price list appeared to be a copy of Fonic's with different logo, and as such the option was listed on there:

http://www.lidl.de/de/asset/other/11..._Mobilfunk.pdf

However, there is no mention in the new price list:

http://www.lidl.de/de/asset/other/LI..._Juli_2013.pdf
its still in the new pricelist:
http://www.lidl.de/de/asset/other/LI..._Juli_2013.pdf
page 2 in the table "Verbindungen im Ausland"
If you have the smartphone package or the smart tariff option this package is activated by default.

Chris


Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
linglingfool (Offline)
Junior Member
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: 15 May 2006
Location: Chicago

Country:
Default 10-07-2013, 20:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post
its still in the new pricelist:
http://www.lidl.de/de/asset/other/LI..._Juli_2013.pdf
page 2 in the table "Verbindungen im Ausland"
If you have the smartphone package or the smart tariff option this package is activated by default.

Chris
Aha, thanks. Looks like they should have deleted the "Internet im Ausland" table entirely, since it contradicts the new (lower) zone 1 rates.


phones: HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S3
postpaid: US: T-Mobile
prepaid: DE: Fonic, Tchibo
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
2002- ad libitum PrePaidGSM.net