PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
prepaidearth (Offline)

Default Information on Australian Prepaid - 24-11-2007, 05:02

If you are interested in free information about Australian Prepaid Mobile, please go visit www.prepaidearth.com. The folks at Prepaid Earth are not charging for the information they supply and they are covering all carriers in AU. How they fit together links to the individual home pages of carriers, they have a matrix of plans , which include text, mobile, long distance and local rates as well as flag falls.

This site does not try and promote any one carrier over another an is neutral. Please feel free to agree or disagree.

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 24-11-2007, 13:27

Ok, this is supposed to be quite a "spammy" thread, but your website is very nice and I think useful, so you're welcome on PrepaidGSM.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#3)
DRNewcomb (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 24-11-2007, 14:02

I have a question about Telstra's mobile satellite servvice. When you look at the bottom of the pricing page it says, "If an "04" GSM SIM card with International Roaming capabilities is used in a Telstra Mobile Satellite handset to make or receive calls using Telstra Mobile Satellite, higher call charges to those in this table will apply and customers will also be charged for receiving calls using Telstra Mobile Satellite."

Does this mean that a Telstra "04" SIM can be used for roaming on Iridium? Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Thanks!

Old
  (#4)
DRNewcomb (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 24-11-2007, 14:04

Looking at your webiste, I'd suggest you add some "back" or "home" links on the various pages. Some of them you tunnel down two and then find that they don't have links back out.

Old
  (#5)
prepaidearth (Offline)

Default prepaid earth site - 26-11-2007, 00:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
Looking at your webiste, I'd suggest you add some "back" or "home" links on the various pages. Some of them you tunnel down two and then find that they don't have links back out.
we working on fixing the links and getting more information up all the time, it's an ongoing work in progress. We aim to have a large amount on content there soon. Thanks for the feedback

Old
  (#6)
prepaidearth (Offline)

Default 02-12-2007, 11:56

We about to introduce information on mobile prepaid recharge and top up for other countries that Australia which is what prepaidearth.com has published to date. We now own prepaidearth.org , prepaidearth.net , prepaidearth.com.br , prepaidearth.co.uk, prepaidearth.in . We interested in product supply for any countries , so please contract us by emailing administrator@ our domain if you have product and you seeking aggregation. Many thanks Prepaidearth

Old
  (#7)
Malkav (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 26-12-2007, 02:25

another Austrailian mvno...

Savvytel.....

http://www.savvytel.com.au/

piggybacking from vodafone oz!

Just seen the people at prepaidearth have got it already.....oh and crazy johns prepaid?????

Current networks: Orange 3g UK, 3 pay monthly, Virgin pay as you go UK, 3UK payg, Tesco payg, Asda mobile

Active phones: Blackberry Torch (02), Google Nexus one (Vodafone)
Inactive Sims: Oskar Czech R, BT Genie Pay as you go UK.

Spare (unused phones)
NEC 616, Ericsson t68/i, Nokia 3310, Sendo m550, Mototorola v66i, Motorola a1000.lg u880, Sony Ericsson t230. Orange spv m5000, Samsung z400, Motorola SLVR (Red)!, lobster tv700, spv m700, prada phone, motorola l7e, Skype phone, siemens sl65, blackberry 8810, Nokia 6500 slide X2.

Last edited by Malkav; 26-12-2007 at 02:40..

Old
  (#8)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 30-03-2008, 22:17

What happened to Prepaidearth.com? It seems it's not working to me...

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#9)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 31-03-2008, 08:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
What happened to Prepaidearth.com? It seems it's not working to me...
works here. maybe try again...

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#10)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 31-03-2008, 08:18

Here at the office it works too, probably there were some problems last night, or with my provider.