PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#61)
JohnDoe

Default 08-04-2008, 12:37

Quote:
It's very nice of you to comment in a personal way, it seems that you have a problem if I don't agree with you.
I´m not nice ... didn´t you get it?

Quote:
Maybe you should understand that there are different ways of looking at things. You can do it your way I do it my way. You don't have to agree with my way and I don't have to agree with your way.
1. At which things?
2. There is just the right way for looking at and after things ...

Quote:
But explain to me why do you feel the need to insult me calling me what you called me. You comments really show that you can't discuss in a normal way and want to make things personal. As for what you think written fights, I just discuss but your choice it to make this into a written fight by making it personal and using words. Grow up and discuss things normally .
Ok, listen Bblob or ButPlop or what ever you call your self these days. I don´t want you as friend and I don´t want to date you, so I´m going to rip your infantile argument in two pieces, ok? Can you handle this bad, bad words?

Quote:
A mirror is also a nice thing, I can't handle critics, have you ever looked into the mirror, go and read this thread and see who started using insulting words here.
... and yes, every morning it´s a good feeling to see my self in the mirror ...

Quote:
Please get back to the topic and show that you can discuss in a grow up way without you going into a stupid fight using words.
Do you know Gordon Ramsey? Let me tell it in his way ...

If you want to comment this further, please go on ... as for me it was my last comment.

Old
  (#62)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 08-04-2008, 13:41

Ok, we are at kindergarten once again... should I close this discussion too? Is it what you are looking for? I'm getting really annoyed.

BTW I criticized bbob several times but I agree with him talking about gt-sim website which is full of mistakes and totally not clear. I don't care what they can tell by phone, what they write is much more important ad by now (as in the past) gt-sim website is very badly done and often misleading.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#63)
JohnDoe

Default 08-04-2008, 14:58

Quote:
I'm getting really annoyed.
Totally agree with you. Look at several threads and it´s always somebody involved. Even your own forum Moderators. Why is it allowed still posting rumours and sh.t without any sense?

He is referring the web site which he knows is not trust able, who does need such informations?

The GT web site is one big mess, beginning from the pricing ending by the tariffs. So if I can´t get trustworthy informations by looking at the web site the next step is to contact the guys who are offering the mess and set the things clear.

Fact is, there is no B2C plan any more. It doesn´t matter if they still promote it on the PDF, but this info is at the moment just to get in a personal conversation.

So what we are talking about? If I don´t get the info or if there are discrepancies by visualizing the web site I have to get in contact with them, and thats what I´m missing here. Straight, objective informations.

It´s not me the bad guy, but I reserve the right for me to answer sh.t squirellers in their language.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 08-04-2008 at 15:06..

Old
  (#64)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 08-04-2008, 16:06

JohnDoe there's not just bbob and andy among the people involved in quarreling on this forum, lately. There's also you, almost always. So please stop right now, and don't even answer to this post of mine, or I'll close this thread too. This works not only with JohnDoe, but also with bbob and anyone else.

Please go back in topic now and if you or someone else can make things clearer about GT-Sim offer we'll all be grateful, without any annoying post anymore.
Thanks.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#65)
JohnDoe

Default 10-04-2008, 12:33

Some news for GT-SIM users.

Just had a look to their web site and wondered why they now do advertise 0,39 Euro cent for calls to mobile networks, and surprise, surprise they just raised prices.

Old
  (#66)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 10-04-2008, 13:04

It seems to be a very unreliable company...

Old
  (#67)
VladS (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 10-04-2008, 14:27

To make things even more confusing, my replacement SIM card shows the rate plan as being CallblueGSM (my original card was from Callblue and reactivated by GT), but no rate sheet is available for this plan. Their support 'team' suggested I try to make some calls to figure out what the rates are?!

It looks like I'm all set with a wallet sized ice scraper for next winter...

VladS
Mobile phones: iPhone 5, Blackberry 9900, Nexus S, Samsung S3322 duos
Mobile data cards: Huawei E587u-5, Huawei E583c, Huawei E160
Postpaid SIMs: CA: Fido, Wind; INTL: Telna
Prepaid SIMs: DE: Fonic, Lidl; AT: yesss!, bob; UK: O2; US: AT&T; RO: Orange, Vodafone; FR: b&you, Lycamobile; NL: Lycamobile; BE: Lycamobile, Jim Mobile; CL: Entel; MX: Telcel; INTL: eKit Blue, eKit Yellow
Dead SIMs: too many to list

Old
  (#68)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 10-04-2008, 18:19

I would not trust this company

Old
  (#69)
thblob

Thumbs up GT-Sim Card roaming in the Nordics (Denmark / Sweden) - 21-04-2008, 09:10

Hi,

i am on a businiess trip in Denmark and Sweden this week
so i tried GT-SIM on the Danish and Swedish Networks.

in Denmark it registers on all 3 Danish GSM Networks (i had no
UMTS Phone with me so i could not test 3G)

It worked on TDC, Telia, Sonofon. the funny thing is the CallerID
sometimes it was like +005500 or +1-800-12345 but it never showed
any real CLID.

Same situation in Sweden i could register on Telia, Tele2, Telenor
also the CLID was very strange somtimes even +7.xxxx

the voice quality was sometimes reasonable but sometimes really bad (even under very good GSM reception) i sounds like they are using VOIP for Termination with a very high compression audio codes.

I tried UML+ (from Jersey) on the same networks as listed above and the quality was much better more like normal GSM based phone calls.

And UML+ is only 0,29 € to fixed lines in Germany (this is where i only tested to). compared to GT-SIM the price i was charged is 0,26 € / Minute

the good thing it was charged correctly according to my online bill .

Minutes Rate Invoiced
20-04-2008 16:53 |–> OUT SWEDEN 496102xxx 3.00 0.26 0.78
20-04-2008 14:37 |–> OUT SWEDEN 496102xxx 3.00 0.26 0.78
20-04-2008 11:53 |–> OUT SWEDEN 496102xxx 1.00 0.26 0.26
20-04-2008 11:16 |–> OUT SWEDEN 496102xxx 6.00 0.26 1.56
20-04-2008 09:19 |–> OUT DENMARK 496102xxx 1.00 0.26 0.26
20-04-2008 08:46 |–> OUT DENMARK 496102xxx 3.00 0.26 0.78

but i would say i will stick only the the UML offers not to GTSIM anymore since the price is only 0,03 € more per Minute but the voice quality is much better and UML seem to be a really more reliable company based in Switzerland then GTSIM (i dont want to mention the wrong pricing on the web page).

So lets see i will do some more tests during this week and on my way back to Germany. You will be updated.

Greetings from Stockholm

Thomas