PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Closed Thread

Old
  (#11)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 10-12-2007, 07:25

Andy, I keep repeating myself and you fail to answer the question.

Like prion also says I don't think it's normal that any company will leave their customers wait for 2 month's and now maybe for yet another month for a service to maybe come back online again. Lot's of maybe's here but no actual data, just maybe maybe maybe. Maybe is not something you can rely on.

You did not give an answer why other companies did come up with a solution for their customers, a replacement and others fail to do so.

My only point is that there are companies that do offer a replacement so the customer can use a service they paid for again.

In not one of your answers you go into these points but only ctitizie me on point that don't really target the real problem (no service) But again it looks like that it's normal for you to pay for a service and that don't get any service for 2 month's and longer and not being offered a solution.

Old
  (#12)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 10-12-2007, 16:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Andy, I keep repeating myself and you fail to answer the question.
My only point is that there are companies that do offer a replacement so the customer can use a service they paid for again.
You didn't ask me a question

You've said the same thing quite enough times now, but actually that isn't all, as without making any effort to learn any more you've added what you described yourself as guesswork, and made underinformed speculations on several providers.

Although you are sceptical, I know that there are things happening, but obviously I don't know enough of the details.

Old
  (#13)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 11-12-2007, 13:14

IMPORTANT

I think this thread has become totally unuseful and just a stupid fight between Andy and Bbob, which surely is not interesting for the rest of the forum.

As an Administrator and founder of this website I don't like arguing and even less censorship and I usually delete only spamming threads, which is not the case of this one.
BTW I think that it's time to close it, leaving it visible here for everyone. And I invite both Andy and Bbob to discuss between them in private, if they like.

If there will be news about Geosim we'll talk about it in a new thread, hopefully in a more delicate way.

Thanks.

Carlo

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Closed Thread