PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
goldeneyed (Offline)

Default Greece Vodafone International - Calls to Canada - 26-07-2009, 18:41

Hello,

I go to Greece once every two years and I currently have a Cosmote What's Up SIM that I use everytime I go to Greece because all of my family members have the same plan. However, I find that it is really expensive to call back home to Canada. I've been doing research and I saw that Vodafone International allows you to call the USA for 10cents/minute. I was wondering if anybody here knows if it includes Canada as well. If not, do you know which package offers the cheapest rate to call Canada? Thanks.

Old
  (#2)
rockjock (Offline)
Official Member

Default 31-07-2009, 05:54

Do the phone trick.. the 10 11 289. you ring home let it ring a few times then they call you back.. its waaay cheaper.. but if all else fails vodafone is not too bad.. the former works great

Cheap Unlimited Long Distance Rates from your Bell, Videotron or Rogers Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldeneyed View Post
Hello,

I go to Greece once every two years and I currently have a Cosmote What's Up SIM that I use everytime I go to Greece because all of my family members have the same plan. However, I find that it is really expensive to call back home to Canada. I've been doing research and I saw that Vodafone International allows you to call the USA for 10cents/minute. I was wondering if anybody here knows if it includes Canada as well. If not, do you know which package offers the cheapest rate to call Canada? Thanks.

Old
  (#3)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 31-07-2009, 09:24

I don't know the answer, but if Canada is not included at that rate you could set up an account with callthrough access on a number in USA