PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 16-03-2006, 13:47

@ bourbon: do you have still free GPRS roaming abroad? I always paid in Italy and France with Express Option too.... 0.30 CHF

I forgot to write it in the last weeks... but i just remembered that you were looking for that...

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#12)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 16-03-2006, 22:28

funny, in Austria I have not been charged (neither at T-Mobile nor at ONE), in Germany (T-Mobile) I have been charged in full (very expensive).

Have you seen the new Orange Portal? Looks quite good. I use my orangeclick SIM now as my only Phone in Switzerland and will cancel my TANGO LI SIM with free incoming calls.

BK

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile

Old
  (#13)
flodis79 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 16-07-2006, 18:29

Is *122# supposed to work as credit balance command on Orangeclick.ch, or is there another way of getting the balance on-screen? I'm stuck..

Old
  (#14)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 12-08-2006, 08:40

the only way is... online. O-Click is totally web-based at this moment

You can set an alarm, not more.

My Phones:
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#15)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 12-08-2006, 08:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonkiller
e you seen the new Orange Portal? Looks quite good.
Yes, last month I found a interesting TV-streaming service too

Really good. The only bad thing is that now the Option "Orange Express" checks your data connection. So you don't pay for the portal (and Opera Mini :whistle: ), but if you check via POP3 your email you'll be charged 0.10CHF I wrote them and they correctly answered me that the Express Option is only for the "Portal"... so their APN (click) charge POP3 connections

My Phones:

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#16)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Thumbs up 08-01-2007, 22:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by flodis79 View Post
Is *122# supposed to work as credit balance command on Orangeclick.ch, or is there another way of getting the balance on-screen? I'm stuck..
UPDATE 07.01.07

After you're logged in orangeclick.ch offersa new service under your personal details:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="left-top" colspan="3" height="19">The SMS notification

</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3"> If you leave the SMS notification turned on, an SMS is automatically sent to you after each chargeable call. This indicates the cost of the last call and your new account status. </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="left-top">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

My Phones:

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#17)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Arrow 08-01-2007, 23:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0700700 View Post

http://www.orangeclick.ch

you can only order it if you are a swiss rezident.. how disappointing
Update 2007: it's available also at any Orange Center and InterDiscount shops. It's more expensive than online (20CHF vs. 10) but you can have directly without any swiss address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonkiller View Post
Hopefully, more will try and update this List about not charged Dataroaming with orangeclick.
Well in the last months they changed a lot of things, just wrote about that. We need another update. The "Express" option was closed and the new one is called "Mobile Internet": dor CHF 5.- per month, Mobile Internet offers you unlimited access to Orange World within Switzerland, as well as to WAP services, Orange Internet and email. Also with Mobile Internet 2Mb of traffic out of the Orange domain are included and you will then pay only CHF 2.50/Mb.

This is officially: in the last 15 days I had that option (Micannese too) and I don't have any traffic billed for my extrabundle (and we passed a lot the 2Mb out of the Orange domain ). Anyway I had the usual troubles with POP3 connections...

My Phones:

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#18)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default Still no Data-Billing - 08-05-2007, 16:38

Hi prepaid-friends,

travelling lots in the last half year I didn't have too much time for this forum. Just wanted to keep you posted, that until today still no DATA-Billing is set with orange click.

I got my brand new Samsung SGH i320 (wm5) three weeks ago and guess, the active push from my exchange server isn't billed in any way. It seems, that the Server doesn't recognise the connection since my billing-page doesn't show any connections and state's CHF 0.00 for the last 2 weeks (with heavy push email data traffic). Also surfing around with mobile explorer doesn't cause any costs. Lets see what will happen within the next months.

My suggestion to everyone coming to switzerland this summer is to enter a orange or interdiscount store and buy a brand new spv c100 (HTC S310) with a orangeclick SIM for 199.00 Swiss Francs and you will receive your push emails for null.

Be aware, that swiss orange prepaid products do have huge problems with outgoing calls in germany at present. It's almost impossible to make a active call when roaming within germany - inbound calls are working without any problems.

Also for roaming purposes, the prices for Data-Roaming with orangeclick are quite fair. They charge usualy about 10 - 15 CHF per mb when roaming in europe (almost the same than with virgin mobile).

Greetings from the swiss boarder....

Bourbonkiller

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile