PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
stuntdbl87 (Offline)

Default How do I use a Wind card to refill minutes? - 06-11-2010, 15:52

Hello I do not yet speak Italian and am having a very difficult time following the instructions when I dial 4242 on my phone to use the 25 euro Wind card I purchased. I dialed customer service and then selected english, but when i ask for an operator it starts speaking to me in italian again and then hangs up on me. Dos anybody know the progression of digits i must press you use thi calling card?

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 07-11-2010, 20:26

You don't have to call the customer service (155) for reloading your airtime, you just need to call 4242 and wait for the prompts in English, select English and from that moment you will directly hear English prompts.

Anyway dial 4242 then 1 - 1 and enter the 16 numbers of your refill card plus # at the end. That's all.
Next time don't buy a refill card, just go to any Tabacchi shop and ask for a refill: they will ask your number and the amount in euros you want to refill and that's all.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#3)
stuntdbl87 (Offline)

Default 08-11-2010, 21:31

ohh awesome thanks a lot man, saved my ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
You don't have to call the customer service (155) for reloading your airtime, you just need to call 4242 and wait for the prompts in English, select English and from that moment you will directly hear English prompts.

Anyway dial 4242 then 1 - 1 and enter the 16 numbers of your refill card plus # at the end. That's all.
Next time don't buy a refill card, just go to any Tabacchi shop and ask for a refill: they will as your number and the amount in euros you want to refill and that's all.

Old
  (#4)
buenso80 (Offline)

Default 25-07-2012, 18:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntdbl87 View Post
ohh awesome thanks a lot man, saved my ass
Me toThanks a lot dude...

Was to cheap to recharge with the smallest amount online (15euros), so I went down to the local supermarket and bought a 10 euro voucher and was a bit lost when I didn´t understand that I got a english-speaking solution when calling 4242