PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#11)
meneedsleep (Offline)

Question 10-04-2015, 08:53

[QUOTE=MBK;43754]Keep in mind that I am talking about worldwide roaming (the subject of this thread), while you are talking about regional roaming.

But let's see:

Onesimcard with callback (Single SIM - only onesimcard): US to UK

US Incoming: FREE
UK Landline:
€0.07 incoming callback + FREE landline UK = €0.07 (+ one time €0.01 data to trigger the callback if not on WIFI)
UK Mobile: €0.07 incoming callback + €0.005 mobile UK = €0.075 (+ one time €0.01 data to trigger the callback if not on WIFI)

How do you do this with a just 1 sim? I wanna learn.

Onesimcard with callback (dual-SIM - callback on 2nd local/regional SIM, showing +372 caller ID or any other caller ID): US to UK

US Incoming:
FREE
UK Landline:
FREE incoming callback + FREE landline UK = €0.00 (+ one time €0.01 data to trigger the callback if not on WIFI)
UK Mobile: FREE incoming callback + €0.005 mobile UK = €0.005 (+ one time €0.01 data to trigger the callback if not on WIFI)

Oh! This will be easier but do I need an Android/iPhone for this one?

In any case, for data the best is a 2nd local SIM with local data bundles in the dual-sim phone (but if only to trigger the callbacks the Onesimcard is good enough).

Canada to UK: same rates as US above.

Hi MBK!

I'm a new member here. Pardon me for any ignorance of forum rules as I have encountered this thread while doing a research on the benefits of using onesimcard and I saw this information you have provided amist all the argument with another member about the international SIM card you were using and another regional SIM card that bloke was seemingly supportive of.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Onesimcard with callback (Single SIM - only onesimcard): US to UK

UK Landline: €0.07 incoming callback + FREE landline UK = €0.07 (+ one time €0.01 data to trigger the callback if not on WIFI)
UK Mobile: €0.07 incoming callback + €0.005 mobile UK = €0.075 (+ one time €0.01 data to trigger the callback if not on WIFI)
SMS UK using SIM menu: $0.15
SMS UK using Fishtext with WebSMS app on android: €0.03 (+ ~€0.03 data to send the SMS if not on WIFI)

Onesimcard with callback (dual-SIM - callback on 2nd local/regional SIM, showing +372 caller ID or any other caller ID): US to UK

UK Landline: FREE incoming callback + FREE landline UK = €0.00 (+ one time €0.01 data to trigger the callback if not on WIFI)
UK Mobile: FREE incoming callback + €0.005 mobile UK = €0.005 (+ one time €0.01 data to trigger the callback if not on WIFI)
SMS UK using SIM menu: $0.15
SMS UK using Fishtext with WebSMS app on android: €0.03 (+ ~€0.03 data to send the SMS if not on WIFI)

In any case, for data the best is a 2nd local SIM with local data bundles in the dual-sim phone (but if only to trigger the callbacks the Onesimcard is good enough).

I intend to use onesimcard with a local callback card. I may also be considering using my current local prepaid card for data and receiving notifications of missed local calls to my international number, and this option could be useful at other countries.

How do I go about doing the above callback at €0.07 incoming callback and without €0.01 for data to trigger it?

Assuming I initiate a call to the recipient and I dialed the recipient's phone number with the country prefix together into the phone. Upon acknowledgement, the call will be hung up and I will be expecting a callback. However, whom would next call pan out and I am wondering whether I need 2 callback attempts to reach the recipient with my onesimcard and local callback card. How do I do this? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Another thing is about using INUM, google voice and ipkall/kall8/anveo (but without the monthly fees, just pay as you go). How do I set this up to link with my onesimcard number?

New Curious Member,

James

Tags
onesimcard, travelsim