PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default New MVNO in Switzerland - 14-02-2010, 12:53

There is a media information floating around from Swisscom Mobile, that as of now there is a new MVNO using their Network, called MUCHO. The Internetadress of this new MVNO is: mobileverymucho.ch Mobile very Mucho!

Mobile very Mucho!

No abo!

The mobile without subscription to call the world from Switzerland!

Mucho Amigo!

Call your Mucho Amigos

With Mucho, you choose your Amigos in Switzerland and benefit from the best rates for those who are dear to you!

To define a Swiss fixed number or a Mucho mobile as an Amigo number, contact the Mucho Service contact to be found in the contacts list of your SIM. Then select the menu 4 Mucho Amigo.

Your 5 Amigo numbers are displayed, and you can modify them by selecting the number to be replaced.

You have 5 free changes every 90 days. Any additional change is billed at 10CHF. You can also modify your Amigo numbers from my-mucho Call Switzerland

<table border="1" width="400" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" height="300"><tbody><tr> <td valign="middle">5 Amigos
Swiss fix or Mucho numbers</td> <td valign="middle">CHF/min 0
CHF 0.09 setup fee per call</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="middle">Voicemail
079 499 79 79</td> <td>GRATIS</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="middle">Swiss fix numbers*
</td> <td>CHF/min 0.35</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="middle">Swiss mobile numbers*</td> <td valign="middle">CHF/min 0.45</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" valign="middle">*1setup fee per call, minute rounding</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="middle">SMS, Switzerland and international</td> <td valign="middle">CHF 0.10</td></tr></tbody></table>International rates are very competitive, charging from 0,07 CHF to fixed lines (eg Austria) and around 0,20 to 0,23 CHF to a mobile phone.

Hope this helps, have a look at their website! The big Plus in my opinion is the rock solid Swisscom Network which is present everywhere in Switzerland.

BK

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile

Old
  (#2)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 14-02-2010, 19:13

Interesting. Any idea if there would be any problems in nominating the Zurich access numbers (043) of Betamax clones as your Amigos?

Old
  (#3)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 18-02-2010, 10:12

Dear petkow,

there should be no problem with this number at all. It is a regualar fixed net number and I would bet on it, that they will not even know that this number is attached to Betamax...

BK

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile

Old
  (#4)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 18-02-2010, 13:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonkiller View Post
Dear petkow,
there should be no problem with this number at all. It is a regualar fixed net number and I would bet on it, that they will not even know that this number is attached to Betamax...
BK
Thanks BK. That is good to know. I will try pick one up on my next trip out there which will hopefully be sometime in the spring.