PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#161)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 02-10-2009, 15:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barno View Post
I'm just wondering what the intention is once it's launched. Is it to integrate the mobile wallet and a roaming SIM, off a singular prepaid account?

So, credit the account, incur roaming charges if you want to roam with the SIM and/or complete mobile payment transactions, from the same account?
Well, now that the emergence of the SIM has been declared, I expect we'll be treated to more details in due course

Old
  (#162)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 02-10-2009, 15:39

10/10 is the only date I read on one of those website that the new sim should go online

Yackie Mobile new SIM card (10/10/09)

But wait Yackie did say it's not a yackie sim card as they will not offer anything. Now I see some make your money mobile which is nothing new, has been done before and don't kniw if that will be a big succes.

so still waiting on some more info on the new system. so far only marketing it will be the best different bla bla bla.

Old
  (#163)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 02-10-2009, 17:32

PetKow and Barno, ......you have both Right

Yackiemobile.com was reopened JUST for our distributors who still want to sell this SIM card, and ONLY the telecom Product

So we will not promote, excepted through these distributors and also through some white label agreement the SIM Card Under Yackie mobile

And this will be the last post under the Yackie mobile matter, excepted for answering some specific questions related to the SIM card exclusively

And Yes, with Paytoo Mobile, we will release the first global Mobile wallet who merge the telecom product with a financial product including a NFC contactless payment, a bare code payment and a Mastercard debit card attached to a unified balance

Added to a Top Up network with 400 000 Stores locations worldwide and you realy have a product for Travellers, unbancked peoples and nomades.....

In fact we have merged Paytoo, the payment solution and Yackie Mobile the telecom services for become Paytoo Mobile

The Telecom side will offer you to have the SIM card ( same base that Yackie Mobile ) but not only, the voip , the did, the web callback, the sms callback, all services are include and will share the same balance, so we dont target only the SIM user, but any customers who want to have a mobile wallet by using his own Operator, and you can add any time the sim card....

The Payment and Mobile money transfer will offer you to transfer money anywhere, to pay ( store, merchant, bill ) to redeem at stores, or to withdraw at one ATM some cash by using your mastercard

Press release will start next week, Press conference is planified for November 15, both in France, australia and USA...

It's a very big project, and it was our original project at the begining, as our goal was not to offer only a sim card, but a Mobile wallet ...

and it's because we will send a Paytoo Mobile card to our costomers.....and not a simple Yackie Mobile...

For more informations, i invite you to go to Paymotech - Home

Have a great Day...

Regards

MP

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#164)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 02-10-2009, 23:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by petkow View Post
But Netherlands does not even appear as an option in the rate calculator!?
!
we have netherland.......

Old
  (#165)
benjeff (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 03-10-2009, 03:54

I received an email saying that the new SIMs won't be mailed to us until the end of the month. I am disappointed, since I am leaving for the Caribbean soon and won't be able to try it out during my trip.

Old
  (#166)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 03-10-2009, 14:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjeff View Post
I received an email saying that the new SIMs won't be mailed to us until the end of the month. I am disappointed, since I am leaving for the Caribbean soon and won't be able to try it out during my trip.
When are you leaving?

Old
  (#167)
GadgetKen (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 04-10-2009, 02:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
so still waiting on some more info on the new system. so far only marketing it will be the best different bla bla bla.
You have a right to be skeptical. I'll believe it if and when they actually mail out new sim cards. I'm not holding my breath...

Phones/Wireless Devices: Doogee S90, Isatphone Pro, Amazon Kindle 3G, SkyRoam MiFi device, Karma MiFi device, AT&T Liberate MiFi device
Sim Cards: T-Mobile (Mint), AT&T (Mifi device or Kindle), Koko
Satphone: InMarSat
Broadband US Wireless Data: AT&T postpaid, Sprint (Karma Mobility prepaid)
Broadband International Data: SkyRoam
VOIP: Skype

Old
  (#168)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 04-10-2009, 03:23

At least you received an email. I do not think any other yackie customer received any kind of communication from them. Unbelievable! You would think their current customers would have been their #1 priority. I would not believe jack that they say until I actually lay my hands on a replacement sim card. Their reputation does not help them either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjeff View Post

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#169)
VladS (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 14-10-2009, 03:03

YackieMobile/MP/(Michael Poignant?!),

All this sounds nice... BUT... When do we get the replacement SIM cards or the all-in-one SIM, e-wallet and debit MasterCard?

You mention press releases scheduled for 11/15... Should we now assume the ship dates will be again pushed back 'till after these press releases?

VladS
Mobile phones: iPhone 5, Blackberry 9900, Nexus S, Samsung S3322 duos
Mobile data cards: Huawei E587u-5, Huawei E583c, Huawei E160
Postpaid SIMs: CA: Fido, Wind; INTL: Telna
Prepaid SIMs: DE: Fonic, Lidl; AT: yesss!, bob; UK: O2; US: AT&T; RO: Orange, Vodafone; FR: b&you, Lycamobile; NL: Lycamobile; BE: Lycamobile, Jim Mobile; CL: Entel; MX: Telcel; INTL: eKit Blue, eKit Yellow
Dead SIMs: too many to list

Old
  (#170)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 16-10-2009, 17:24

I am not surprised any bit that yackie, even though has seen your post, has chosen not to respond to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladS View Post
YackieMobile/MP/(Michael Poignant?!),

All this sounds nice... BUT... When do we get the replacement SIM cards or the all-in-one SIM, e-wallet and debit MasterCard?

You mention press releases scheduled for 11/15... Should we now assume the ship dates will be again pushed back 'till after these press releases?

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Tags
yackie mobile