PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
ecsqatar (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 08-11-2011, 18:47

I sent an email to marketing id , how long they take to reply ?

Old
  (#12)
ecsqatar (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 09-11-2011, 09:09

no one replied so far from your company ?????????

Old
  (#13)
ecsqatar (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 09-11-2011, 16:21

you guys can check their support and customer care ...
anyhow i will keep on posting in forums so that no one else get cheated by them.

Old
  (#14)
WorldSIM (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 10-11-2011, 13:12

Hi,

Like we've told you before you will be contacted by our Customer Service as soon as possible to let you know if you will be refunded or not. At the moment we are analysing your complaint.

Thank you.

Kind regads,
WorldSIM

Old
  (#15)
WorldSIM (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 11-11-2011, 16:25

Dear Mr Saqib,

Here is the email we've sent you regarding your complaint.

Thank you.

Dear Mr Saqib,

Thank you for waiting and we are sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

Although we have the information on our Terms & Conditions and website we agree that we should have it also on our tariffs page to be more visible and don’t mislead our customers.

Your account will be credited with the $0.26 spent as requested by you.

I would like to emphasize that our customers feedback is very important for us and we appreciate it. In our opinion it’s the only way we have to improve our services and know what can be done for a better Customer Experience.

Let us know if you have any question or need some help, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gouveia
Head of Marketing

Old
  (#16)
ecsqatar (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 14-11-2011, 20:29

Dear All,
Before i had a doubt that i might be messing with a reputable company but now i am 100% sure that these guys are professionals , i gave them time till monday mid night which is over and they kept on sending me useless emails and threats only , one day a guy called me from a fake cli (+786111) and told me he is from worldsim company and their company is 100 million $ company and due to my postings i ruined their reputation and confirmed me that i will be refunded back my money if i apologies on the forums , i asked him i will post a settlement on the forum that i got my refund but guy with fake id calling on my UAE mobile number claimed that we don't know about you , you might vanish after getting the money. (You decide what you will think about such a company).
You can imagine about their professionalism that they still insist that, we did not sell you the sim by saying UAE is in free incoming countries list , while on their front page they are advertising it till today .(you can see screenshot here Directupload.net - Dbf9kzf67.png)
Now you guys can understand their professionalism , I will suggest to all of you to start discouraging such companies who waste our money and time.I will follow them wherever they will post their advertisement and will make sure no one else get cheated.

Regarding refund of 0.26 c sofia , my claim was for free incoming on USA number in UAE, did you guy see anything regarding that in her email in above post?
Agree real professional people .

Old
  (#17)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 14-11-2011, 21:44

Personally, if I were you, I'd just count my losses and move on. This life is too short and sometimes it's not worth all this trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecsqatar View Post
Dear All,
Before i had a doubt that i might be messing with a reputable company but now i am 100% sure that these guys are professionals , i gave them time till monday mid night which is over and they kept on sending me useless emails and threats only , one day a guy called me from a fake cli (+786111) and told me he is from worldsim company and their company is 100 million $ company and due to my postings i ruined their reputation and confirmed me that i will be refunded back my money if i apologies on the forums , i asked him i will post a settlement on the forum that i got my refund but guy with fake id calling on my UAE mobile number claimed that we don't know about you , you might vanish after getting the money. (You decide what you will think about such a company).
You can imagine about their professionalism that they still insist that, we did not sell you the sim by saying UAE is in free incoming countries list , while on their front page they are advertising it till today .(you can see screenshot here Directupload.net - Dbf9kzf67.png)
Now you guys can understand their professionalism , I will suggest to all of you to start discouraging such companies who waste our money and time.I will follow them wherever they will post their advertisement and will make sure no one else get cheated.

Regarding refund of 0.26 c sofia , my claim was for free incoming on USA number in UAE, did you guy see anything regarding that in her email in above post?
Agree real professional people .

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#18)
ecsqatar (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 14-11-2011, 21:58

Hi Bossman,
I agree with you completely , but i think you forget the basic difference in humans and animals , animals live for themselves only . I already did my loss, instead writing in the forums is more loss as i have to waste my time , but if a single person benefits from my posts i will consider it as my reward.

Regards,

S.Ali

Old
  (#19)
WorldSIM (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 15-11-2011, 11:29

Dear Mr Saqib,

Following your conversation with our customer service representative and based on the following facts:

a) your claimed purchase was over 1 year ago at Gitex 2010
b) the price at Gitex 2010 was $55 not $100 as you claim
c) you have no receipt for your purchase
d) You have no knowledge of who sold you the card
e) At every show we give a detailed leaflet of our rates
f) Our website also clearly states our rates

Our customer service representative still offered to give you a full refund of the purchase price. Unfortunately, you did not accept this. We have now made every effort to assist you via email and phone calls but to no avail and consider this matter closed.

About the threats you were the one who kept threatening us, we are glad we have all your emails. For example in your own words:

"Anyhow to cut it short i give you two options
1- refund the sim and i forget everything.
2- I will hire freelancers who will post against your fraud in every place where they find your company name , i will make your company should be out of the market."

Even worst, you came to us with racist, religious and sexist questions that we are sorry but that's not how we work and we definitely don't agree.

Our emails or posts replying to you are over. We will not encourage you to keep playing this useless game.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
WorldSIM

Old
  (#20)
ecsqatar (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 15-11-2011, 13:46

i wish i could see you face while you are writing all this,
can you please tell the sexiest questions i asked to people over here?
yes i own my sayings that i will make you out of market so that you cannot cheat anyone.
Regarding refund i told you to refund the payment and i will walk away but you said i have to apologies on forums , why would i apologies ?? i did the fraud or you?
regarding invoice i was told that just drop your business card and i will get invoice in my mailbox which never happened all this time.
Anyhow lets cut it short what you have to say about the screen shot i posted of your web site, do you consider it cheating or not?

Regards,

S.ali

Tags
worldsim poor service