PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#221)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 05-02-2008, 02:53

come on, please which company ???

show me and stop yourself to act for promoting my competitor, one moderator is here for be neutral, who was never you act

So you say that i'm accusing one company, i'm curius to know who ?

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#222)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-02-2008, 03:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
come on, please which company ???

show me and stop yourself to act for promoting my competitor, one moderator is here for be neutral, who was never you act

So you say that i'm accusing one company, i'm curius to know who ?
Defamatory remarks have been removed that you made against more than one company, and we both know that, and that you sent me PMs that included some reasons for those grudges.

I will not name them as you did, and I rebutt your repeated false insinuation that I represent your rivals.

I suspect that these last few posts will have to be deleted

Last edited by andy; 05-02-2008 at 03:27..

Old
  (#223)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 05-02-2008, 07:44

yackie, be carefull because saying nasty words might get you banned

This endless promotion is really getting boring, as people from elsewhere have commented to me

Funny I have heard this argument before and it's really funny that on a public forum these people from elsewhere don't respond and complain themselfs, do they not have the nerve to do that or is it just made up all the comments. We will never now I guess.

Old
  (#224)
JohnDoe

Default 05-02-2008, 09:23

Yackie,

I shouldn´t have beginn this discussion, that was my foult but you offer a product which you just think is good.

I see that you try to put a solution together but you do fail in importand sections.

Quote:
I'm sorry my dear, but you can have free incoming in 150 countries....The problems is the peoples who are calling you.....they need to be in a countries where the operators accept our 354 number.....so the add is not wrong.....and it is because 09 do it ....
First point, the add IS wrong cause you do not seperate the countries where it is in fact going and where it is not. You do NOT have 150 countries where you have free incoming calls on the +354... number, I do have myself tested it, so I know what I´m talking about.

The fact I´m trying to get you understand is the following, it is not up to me, the customer, to get in contact with any network provider to ask them to route calls to the +354... number through. I did that once with Pannon in Hungary and now they do it, THIS "steping in conntact" is YOUR work.

Means, to make you, your company and your project known, requiers that YOU step in conntact with the other player in the game. It is not 09´s interested to make your work.

Quote:
Hummmmm, a player, good
I think that i said that the Prepaid member prefere a Free incoming sim, that a SIM who charge for incoming call.....not true?
I´m no player, but I do read and listen carefully. Anyway how can you try to compromite somebody who you exactly know is a customer of you? And you do know me, you know my +354... number even my other number and you do know my e-Mail etc. etc. etc. I´m no nobody to you, I´m your customer.

Quote:
We have one, and it is one of the best availlable today...sorry sir
No you don´t, cause I´m not satisfied and there are others who have the same or other problems. I tried a bunch of roaming SIM cards and I thought that you could have a good solution BUT you don´t, cause you don´t take care for the little things, which would make the difference between you and the crap.

Quote:
The principale quality for a manager is to know have good peoples working with him .....doesn't it ?
No, the main factor of a good leader (manager) is to look out 3 steps in advance, to LEAD, to know what to do and not to lean on the employe. That means in your case, laizy fair answers which any customer will recive from the support, is your foult, cause you don´t show it better.

Quote:
We dont say false information, in opposite to many peoples, we will not say we will fix it, when we know that we can not, we know that our product have one issue, and it is the 354 number......I'm not 09 mobile, so i can not do any thing excepted.....waitting that they find a way to fix it
I respect that, that you don´t give false informations out but you also do not try to change the situation, so that equals the whole thing. Your job should be to step in contact with those network operators where problems raise and SOLVE the issue. Don´t tell me that you are not 09 and you can´t do anything. What will you tell the H. Capital Group when they will ask you why the earnings did not reached the level which was targeted? Will you also say that was the foult of 09?

Do you understand what I´m trying to say? YOU DO HAVE A RESPONSABILITY FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Quote:
Off course we understand you.....read this post, ou will see smart peoples who totaly understand what is the real issue with the 354 and who not only say, FIX IT, FIX IT....
I don´t care for those "smart people", you know why? Cause they won´t make my incoming calls ring on my FREE INCOMING +354... number in east Europe. Understand?

Fix the problem and it won´t make you a headache.

As I read what you wrote I did feel that you are helpless and don´t know how to solve the +354... issue. I honestly ask you without any sarkasm, why have you started this whole thing when you knew that you don´t have a 100% reachability with this numbers?

Quote:
Dont worry for the US customer, they are all smart and they understand what it can be done or not, they dont ask for some thing who can not be delivered......
It is nice that your US customers are all smart and your European customers are all, lets say it this way, "not so smart". I don´t ask for something what can´t be delivered, I do ask for something that you do use as attribute and with wich you do advertise. And it´s my right as customer to ask you why it is not working in several countries, as long as you recive funds from me and you do not notice your customers with a remark on your website.

I don´t understand your business standing position, your goal is to make cash. Wouldn´t be a great thing to double your cashflow, even your revenue, your earnings after taxes and to make Yackie Mobile THE roaming solution? So why don´t you take care even for the smallest issue which you do hear from your customers?

This mouth propaganda would bring you more new customers than any "free SIM card" action. To take care for the funktionality of your product, but that also means you have to test your product youself, YOU HAVE to KNOW your products behaviros AND how to handle it. Think about it.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 05-02-2008 at 09:57..

Old
  (#225)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-02-2008, 10:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Funny I have heard this argument before and it's really funny that on a public forum these people from elsewhere don't respond and complain themselfs, do they not have the nerve to do that or is it just made up all the comments. We will never now I guess.
This forum is not here for companies to conduct their disputes with other companies in public, and most would not wish to do so anyway.

Old
  (#226)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 05-02-2008, 18:52

My experience is that the accesiblity to the +354380 number is now better than it used to be. I am able to dial it through various voip providers, and normal pstn network. Of course not all voip providers connect to it. There are voip providers that connect to it for 0,2 $ or less. If someone wants more stable provider then the rate is higher of course!

There is a similar situation with estonian sims. I also have accessibility issues with them.

What I think is a drawback of the yackie sim (well of the 09 mvno in particular) is that (despite claims) there is no coverage in some countries (south American as well as Asian) especially those that have free incoming. It is those countries that have the biggest accessibility issue.

Old
  (#227)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 06-02-2008, 08:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by prion View Post
My experience is that the accesiblity to the +354380 number is now better than it used to be. I am able to dial it through various voip providers, and normal pstn network. Of course not all voip providers connect to it. There are voip providers that connect to it for 0,2 $ or less. If someone wants more stable provider then the rate is higher of course!
Can you provide a list of providers that work for you?
I'll try to write down my experiances as well... always trying hard here

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#228)
VladS (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 06-02-2008, 13:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post

Chris
Same here!

VladS
Mobile phones: iPhone 5, Blackberry 9900, Nexus S, Samsung S3322 duos
Mobile data cards: Huawei E587u-5, Huawei E583c, Huawei E160
Postpaid SIMs: CA: Fido, Wind; INTL: Telna
Prepaid SIMs: DE: Fonic, Lidl; AT: yesss!, bob; UK: O2; US: AT&T; RO: Orange, Vodafone; FR: b&you, Lycamobile; NL: Lycamobile; BE: Lycamobile, Jim Mobile; CL: Entel; MX: Telcel; INTL: eKit Blue, eKit Yellow
Dead SIMs: too many to list

Old
  (#229)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 06-02-2008, 13:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post

Chris
Voipfone.co.uk is a stable provider and working good. I have also tried globe7.com and it works.

A greek voip provider is also connecting very well. Vyke.com is also connecting well. All the above mentioned providers do not have very high rates. There are other of course that have rates up to 1 $/min!

So one must be very careful!

I must say that I could not connect using betamax clones. None of them worked and they also charged me despite the fact that the call was never connected. So be careful with that!

Old
  (#230)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default reachability +354 - 06-02-2008, 21:17

I tried trough all the providers here again tonight:

regular phones:
01090 (British Telecom) connects with CLI and A+ audio for 36 ct/min
01033 (T-Com) connects with CLI and A+ audio for ~ 50 ct/min
no others working

cellphone:
T-Mobile connects as usual for 70ct/min
o2 connects for 36ct/min (homezone) and 89ct/min (mobile)

VoIP:
sipgate.de connects with CLI and A+ audio for 27 ct/min
1&1 (my DSL provider) connects with CLI and C- audio for 49 ct/min.
Skype reports "invalid number"
betamax clones start counting and ring but the phone doesnt ring

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9