PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default Best way to top up Heyah outside Poland? - 10-02-2009, 15:47

I'm not in Poland at the moment, and was planning to top up my Heyah account to take advantage of the current x2 offer, which is valid until 15.2. No problem, I'll just use my mBank account, I thought, but it looks like you can top up everything other than Era/Heyah. There are several websites offering online doładowanie, but I don't know anything about them except for wp.pl. Ideally, I'd like to use a foreign credit card, but no one seems to offer this. Any suggestions? (I could swear we'd discussed this before, but I can't find the thread...)

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#2)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 10-02-2009, 23:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motel75 View Post
I'm not in Poland at the moment, and was planning to top up my Heyah account to take advantage of the current x2 offer, which is valid until 15.2. No problem, I'll just use my mBank account, I thought, but it looks like you can top up everything other than Era/Heyah. There are several websites offering online doładowanie, but I don't know anything about them except for wp.pl. Ideally, I'd like to use a foreign credit card, but no one seems to offer this. Any suggestions? (I could swear we'd discussed this before, but I can't find the thread...)
Quick answer.
Try Do?adowania telefonów online. Do?adowanie konta telefonu przez Internet.. In the "Wybierz płatność:" pull-down list select mBank. You should be be transfered to the mBank login page and the details of the transaction will be sent "in background". Log in, accept the transaction and that's all. It's a instant trancaction like with a credit card, not "regular" interbank transfer (3 sessions per business day).

Old
  (#3)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 13-02-2009, 16:37

Thanks, Przemolog, that worked very easily. There's even a slight discount and a registration bonus, so I paid 146 for the second refill instead of 150 (which, all things considered, will result in a rate of something like 7 eurocents/min to any number in Europe!).

I'm not sure this topup service is very useful for people who don't have a Polish bank account, though.

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#4)
ms93 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 13-02-2009, 19:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motel75 View Post
Thanks, Przemolog, that worked very easily. There's even a slight discount and a registration bonus, so I paid 146 for the second refill instead of 150 (which, all things considered, will result in a rate of something like 7 eurocents/min to any number in Europe!).

I'm not sure this topup service is very useful for people who don't have a Polish bank account, though.
You can pay by credit card - just choose "Karta płatnicza" from "Wybierz płatność:" list. They accept Visa, Mastercard, POLCARD, Diners Club and JCB. There's place for entering address, but I'm not sure if it's needed to fill it. I think only name would be enough.

Old
  (#5)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 13-02-2009, 23:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms93 View Post
You can pay by credit card - just choose "Karta płatnicza" from "Wybierz płatność:" list. They accept Visa, Mastercard, POLCARD, Diners Club and JCB. There's place for entering address, but I'm not sure if it's needed to fill it. I think only name would be enough.
Yes, but the card MUST BE issued in Poland
https://www.blue.pl/blue_res/doc/regulamin.php (Załącznik nr 1)

I think that the option "Mam konto w innym banku" ("I have an account in another bank") + and an international money transfer to the Blue Media account may work, but of course this soultion would be usually very slow and expensive.

Old
  (#6)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 07-06-2009, 16:47

Hey. I was trying to find a way to recharge my Heyah number outside Poland, and I found a good site A-Gadka - Do?adowania telefonów na kart? w Orange Go, Pop, Simplus, Sami Swoi, Tak Tak, Heyah, Play! There are no comissions there. Good luck

Old
  (#7)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 08-06-2009, 08:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin View Post
Hey. I was trying to find a way to recharge my Heyah number outside Poland, and I found a good site A-Gadka - Do?adowania telefonów na kart? w Orange Go, Pop, Simplus, Sami Swoi, Tak Tak, Heyah, Play! There are no comissions there. Good luck
Bingo! Yes, it should work . A-Gadka uses dotpay.pl electronic payment service which accepts also foreign cards

Dotpay - Visa, Mastercard, amex - International merchant accounts

Credit cards

Payment with a credit card is a very popular, simple and convenient payment method. Payments can be made with a card issued both in Poland and abroad. Additional security guarantees that such transactions are secure and the number of shops accepting credit cards increases on aregular basis.

In Dotpay service, you can effect transactions with the following payment cards:

* VISA
* MasterCard
* Diners Club International
* JCB
* American Express
* Maestro
* Visa Electron

Old
  (#8)
TPA (Offline)

Default 31-07-2009, 12:46

To all of you who would want to top-up a Polish phone with a CREDIT CARD issued by a NON-POLISH BANK. This is IMPOSSIBLE. All operators in Poland created a cartel with the same conditions of service. When you try to to top-up on the internet or in the ATM you are deceived by a card logo being displayed. But after going through all the motions, including you own bank credit card authorisation you will get a message that the transaction did not go through.The secret is "regulamin" which you tick off as accepted which states that ONLY CARDS ISSUED BY POLISH BANKS ARE ACCEPTED. I complained to the operators and to credit card for merchant violation, all without success. I have been trying for years to find a site which would allow me to recharge Polish phone with a foreign card. At some stage it was possible through PayPal but now even that option disappeard. If you know the way please let me know. It would be of great help.
tpa
South Africa

Old
  (#9)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 25-08-2009, 09:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPA View Post
To all of you who would want to top-up a Polish phone with a CREDIT CARD issued by a NON-POLISH BANK. This is IMPOSSIBLE. All operators in Poland created a cartel with the same conditions of service. When you try to to top-up on the internet or in the ATM you are deceived by a card logo being displayed. But after going through all the motions, including you own bank credit card authorisation you will get a message that the transaction did not go through.The secret is "regulamin" which you tick off as accepted which states that ONLY CARDS ISSUED BY POLISH BANKS ARE ACCEPTED. I complained to the operators and to credit card for merchant violation, all without success. I have been trying for years to find a site which would allow me to recharge Polish phone with a foreign card. At some stage it was possible through PayPal but now even that option disappeard. If you know the way please let me know. It would be of great help.
tpa
South Africa
Hello TPA!

Sorry to say but you are wrong 100%. I used this site >> A-Gadka - Do?adowania telefonów na kart? w Orange Go, Pop, Simplus, Sami Swoi, Tak Tak, Heyah, Play! , to recharge my Heyah Account. I am from Romania, and I used a usual ROMANIAN DEBT CARD to make this transaction and it works!!

First time, I get from google into hundreds of sites from that you can top-up your Polish prepay accounts but all of them were working only with Polish Bank, but I never stop looking and I found this one, and tried to do so and I receive in matter of minutes a sms on my phone that my account was recharged.

You should search more before making a statement like this.

Good luck!

Last edited by Florin; 25-08-2009 at 09:10.. Reason: added print screen

Old
  (#10)
TPA (Offline)

Default 25-09-2009, 11:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin View Post
Hello TPA!

Sorry to say but you are wrong 100%. I used this site >> A-Gadka - Do?adowania telefonów na kart? w Orange Go, Pop, Simplus, Sami Swoi, Tak Tak, Heyah, Play! , to recharge my Heyah Account. I am from Romania, and I used a usual ROMANIAN DEBT CARD to make this transaction and it works!!

First time, I get from google into hundreds of sites from that you can top-up your Polish prepay accounts but all of them were working only with Polish Bank, but I never stop looking and I found this one, and tried to do so and I receive in matter of minutes a sms on my phone that my account was recharged.

You should search more before making a statement like this.

Good luck!

Dear Florin
I have just repeated the exercise hoping that indeed I was wrong. After entering all necessary data I was re-directed to Polcard where again I was re-directed as far as my own bank issuer of the card.

I attach the final result of "negative payment" (funny expression):

INFORMACJA O ODMOWNEJ PŁATNOŚCI
Szanowni Państwo,
informujemy iż płatność przebiegła negatywnie
Za chwilę zostanie wysłany e-mail z informacją o odmownej transakcji
Konto NIE zostanie obciążone kwotą transakcji: 25.00 PLN
Aby skontaktować się ze sprzedawcą wyślij do niego list: A-Gadka - doładowania telefonów on-line
Wszelkie pytania i sugestie prosimy kierować na adres podając numer transakcji.

Do you know the difference between debt and credit card? Perhaps your bank is a branch of a bank resident in Poland. Mine isn't. Check your facts and read "regulamin". The chalenge is still on - Anyone found the site yet?
TPA