PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 23-11-2008, 01:49

One thing -- if you switch to the new Heyah tariff you will lose any Heyah-to-Heyah minutes you may have stored up. So if you're thinking of switching, use them up first, and top up before you switch, to get your last Heyahklub 10 percent extra bonus (you won't be getting it any more).

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#12)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 23-11-2008, 22:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
If you dial ##002# you delete any call diversion, including the one to the voice-mail. This is a universal GSM command. Some operators, anyway, don't allow the deactivation of voicemail. I don't know if Heyah/Era is one of these...
VM on - *110*1#
VM off - *110*2# (not mentioned on the Heyah site but it works )
VM status check - *110*3#

##002# works too.

Old
  (#13)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 23-11-2008, 23:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motel75 View Post
One thing -- if you switch to the new Heyah tariff you will lose any Heyah-to-Heyah minutes you may have stored up. So if you're thinking of switching, use them up first, and top up before you switch, to get your last Heyahklub 10 percent extra bonus (you won't be getting it any more).
That's right.

HeyahKlub 10% bonus means in practice 9,09% discount on all services. That's why, provided that HeyahKlub is active, all the international calls outside EU/EEA are effectively cheaper by 9,09% in the old tariff.

BTW, what do you think about that 0.44 PLN/min international rate - are you satisfied (at least partially) ?

Old
  (#14)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 25-11-2008, 14:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog View Post
BTW, what do you think about that 0.44 PLN/min international rate - are you satisfied (at least partially) ?
I'm delighted. I just wish they could add the US, Canada, Australia, and NZ (and a few other places that are cheap to call) -- considering the number of Poles in all of these places, it seems like a good idea (especially since Belarus, Ukraine, and Vietnam are cheap for parallel reasons).

Me, to call the US I have my US T-Mobile prepaids working over Wi-Fi in a Samsung T409 (actually, two of them), but it's not always reliable. I'd rather give Heyah 45 Gr.

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#15)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 25-11-2008, 14:47

Oh, and the data rate is great, too -- no more Magiczny Pakiet for 60 Zl a year even if I don't use it. But my remaining 130 internal minutes are sadly all gone.

Old
  (#16)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 27-11-2008, 12:27

Funnily enough, the offer also includes non-EU members Norway and Liechtenstein -- but not Switzerland.

Old
  (#17)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 28-11-2008, 00:39

Quote:
Funnily enough, the offer also includes non-EU members Norway and Liechtenstein -- but not Switzerland.
Well, they say "EU" but they mean "EEA"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area).

The 0.44 PLN Heyah country almost perfectly matches the EEA country list. The additions are Gibraltar (which has some special status in the EU) and Vatican (which uses 39 Italian country code). I suppose that IoM and Channel Islands (not EU/EEA) are also included as UK.

I'd say that the "cheap country" list is composed mainly because of the marketing criteria, not the costs themselves . That's why Switzerland, US or Australia are excluded...

Old
  (#18)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 01-12-2008, 07:44

Guernsey is listed as costing 4.14 per minute. No mention of Jersey. I wonder if this is correct.

Old
  (#19)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 01-12-2008, 10:25

Quote:
Guernsey is listed as costing 4.14 per minute. No mention of Jersey. I wonder if this is correct.
Do you mean http://www.heyah.pl/f19667a4409088e5663a005cf34d5ed5
Strona główna / O Heyah / Poł. Międzynarodowe
Tab "Cennik"?
Yes, Guernsey is 4.14 but I suppose it's a mistake. AFAIK no Polish mobile or landline operator distinguishes IoM/ChI from UK (whereas some VoIPs do e.g. http://www.tlenofon.pl/listCountries.php?l=W). However, Era is the only one which explicitly excludes those territories from Euroroaming zone and lists them into "Non-EU Europe". Other ones may consider them either as UK or as rest of the world but it's nowhere said .

Old
  (#20)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 07-06-2009, 16:51

Hello again
I have a question about Heyah again. I saw that appear a new tarrif on site. The sms's are free of charge from heyah to heyah network at any time of day? Or there are some limited ones to send?
Thank you!