PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
ronwi (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default Sim4Travel for Occassional Intense Use - 26-01-2009, 22:21

I use a roaming SIM about 4-5 times per year, for a week, but fairly intensely for that week,

I have been using UM with a callback service (actually my own callback through my Asterisk server and Betamax), but now I will be dinged the 19 cent per call charge for each incoming call, even in Europe.

sim4travel with free incoming calls with a 39 pence per day charge. This seems like a better deal than 19 cents per call, given how I use the SIM. Also. the price of 15.99 pounds including 10 pounds of calls seems like a cheap buy-in.

Does anyone have any experience with this company? Or, recommendation for something better?

Old
  (#2)
JohnDoe

Default 27-01-2009, 08:18

hi there,

I do use S4T as backup and incoming solution for my customers who are calling me.

Since I have this SIM there was no lack of service or a break down. Prices are, compared to the other competitors, very good. Neat is, that this SIM does log in to all networks in Germany (even Vodafone). Topup is possible through CC only.

The only thing I do not like is that the coverage in South America is very poor, means no coverage in UY etc.

By looking at the roaming SIM market, S4T looks like one of the more reliable products in this segment.

Old
  (#3)
easyroam- (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Thumbs up Travel Sim Card - 27-01-2009, 13:48

You are welcome to have a look at our network.
We use UK 07924 mobile numbers and our global coverage in very good.
For South Africa and Germany, we roam on all the mobile operators and this is the case for most countries that we cover.
We also have no daily charge or a connection fee per call.

Please also read reveiw from bbob
http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/inte...uk-review.html

travelsim.co.uk