PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Schlips1 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default Yoigo - 11-08-2010, 22:08

Last fall (September) I bought a Yoigo SIM and used it mainly for data.
I figured out, that VoIP is blocked.
After returning, I tried to use the SIM while roaming, but it did not work in any network.
In July this year, I tried the SIM again and figured out, that it was not rejected. I was surprised, because I thought after more than 6 months w/o credit it will be deactivated. So I checked the online account and figured out, that it was still active.
I decided to try to put 5 € on the account with a non-spanish credit card. It worked, I got the 4,24€. But roaming was still not possible.
I called CC a couple of times (it is difficult to find someone, who is speaking English!) and today I was successful: Roaming on my account was activated.
It was astonishing for me, that I had to activate roaming! Is this usual with Yoigo? Is there someone, who has expirience with Yoigo international roaming?

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 11-08-2010, 23:22

Concluding from this page Másmovil doesn't have roaming activated by default either and you can activate roaming only if you're on postpaid or prepaid with automatic recharge. I'd be happy if my Másmovil SIM would get activated at all.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com