(#211)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 03-02-2008, 23:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATHA531 View Post
Hi Yackiemobile...

Welcome back...what are you doing about the Switzerland lack of service?
09 use a roaming agreement with Swisscom, and the base of this agreement is, we provide you a deal, BUT you can not come to switzerland roam....and compet with us

So we cover 200 countries, excepted this one.....i know it's sound creasy and stupid, bt it is the deal.....

We have one idea, we try to make it done......not easy

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#212)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 03-02-2008, 23:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
YackieMobile,

IT IS UP TO !YOU! (the company) TO TAKE CARE THAT THE PRODUCT IS WORKING. IT IS !YOUR! PRODUCT, !YOUR! PROJECT !YOU! ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR !YOUR! PRODUCT NOBODY ELSE. IT IS THAT EASY, DO NOT BLAME OTHERS FOR POSSIBILE PROBLEMS, SOLVE THE PROBLEMS, BE A MARKET LEADER. THAT IS THE WAY TO GO.

I don´t write this in anger and I don´t want to be rude, BUT I do await a product which is working, yours does not fullfill this requirments.
You know what is funny

Our bsiness model is not to provide a free incoming, we do because 09 have this 354 with their card.......and we considere this as one option for our customer if they want use it, subject to the possibility to do it

Our business model is to provide a sim card with no roaming charge with a voip account and a local number.....and it is what our customer order and use, maybe not in this forum......but Johndo, are you representative your self about the market ? are you THE Reference.....not sure

and it is not OUR problem as you say, it is OUR problem to 09 and yackie because we are associate and we work on this..thank you for the employes from this two companies

And it is true that Tamara have lot of patience with you and all of your emails....answered i think, doesn't it?

So that is the situation

Most of the countries work with the 354 number attached to the SIM, unfortunately some not.....

We dont charge connecting fees, we dont charge busy and wrong call

we have a flat fees for 0.29 for one incoming call received on the DID number in most of the countries, and we have the outgoing call not the more expensive

and again provide a SIM card is not the deal, you will soon understand why...and this day maybe you will come back to the table

By the way i dont feel well to know one customer unhappy, i will ask the accounting department to refund you.....how can ou say after that that a free product can be bad.......

PS ) calling the 354 cost 0.50$.........how much to call the UK or liestenschein number.....???
just curius.......

Old
  (#213)
JohnDoe

Default 03-02-2008, 23:58

Quote:
You know what is funny

Our bsiness model is not to provide a free incoming, we do because 09 have this 354 with their card.......and we considere this as one option for our customer if they want use it, subject to the possibility to do it
not your business model? Why do you do advertise with the attribute "Unlimited free incoming calls in 150 countries!"?

... if they want to use it ... oh please! Argumentation!

Quote:
Our business model is to provide a sim card with no roaming charge with a voip account and a local number.....and it is what our customer order and use, maybe not in this forum
So if this Forum and their members are in your opinion not "qualified", why do you throw your SIM cards for free in this round?

Quote:
but Johndo, are you representative your self about the market ? are you THE Reference.....not sure
never said that, stay straight with the facts dude!

Quote:
and it is not OUR problem as you say, it is OUR problem to 09 and yackie because we are associate and we work on this..thank you for the employes from this two companies
Come on!!! Do you seriously want to do business? You have a responsibility for your product. Who am I that I have to teach you what the words ethic means ...?

Quote:
And it is true that Tamara have lot of patience with you and all of your emails....answered i think, doesn't it?
: absolutely never, never read something like this!!! Do I have to apologize, that you as management can´t put together a working roaming SIM solution? ... That is realy poor, that doesn´t shows management quality at all. She is doing a good job, how do you think about yourself ...?

Quote:
So that is the situation

Most of the countries work with the 354 number attached to the SIM, unfortunately some not.....
For Christ sake!!! Is that you business philosophy???

Wouldn´t it be better to write "We are doing all we can to solve the problem within xy days!"???

Quote:
We dont charge connecting fees, we dont charge busy and wrong call

we have a flat fees for 0.29 for one incoming call received on the DID number in most of the countries, and we have the outgoing call not the more expensive
That is absolutely not of interest, sorry I don´t care for what the DID cost you or not or what you do with unanswered calls etc., etc., etc.

You do advertise with the following words "Unlimited free incoming calls in 150 countries!" Deliver what you promise!

Quote:
and again provide a SIM card is not the deal, you will soon understand why...and this day maybe you will come back to the table
tell me what the deal is! I just read unproved phrases.

Quote:
By the way i dont feel well to know one customer unhappy, i will ask the accounting department to refund you.....how can ou say after that that a free product can be bad.......
These words show me that you do not understand the single customer, so how can you say you would understand your market, think about it ...

You do try to compromite a possibile customer, bad, bad behavior ... Is it this way to treat customers in the US?

Quote:
calling the 354 cost 0.50$.........how much to call the UK or liestenschein number.....???
just curius.......
liestenschein is writen Lichtenstein and I don´t know what it cost to call it. But that is not the question, you do forward the DID to the YM +354... number you charge for this 0,29 USD and you charge for a DID 117 USD.

Same constelation is to get for zero Euro and 0,15 Euro per minute. So what are you proud off?

Last edited by JohnDoe; 04-02-2008 at 14:25..

Old
  (#214)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 04-02-2008, 03:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
You know what is funny

.....and it is what our customer order and use, maybe not in this forum......but Johndo, are you representative your self about the market ? are you THE Reference.....not sure

So that is the situation

Please try and conduct your abuse of your own and other companies' customers in private - or perhaps they'd prefer not at all

I can call a UK/IoM/Jersey mobile for about a quarter of the figure you mention, or even from contract-inclusive minutes, but we don't want remarks directed at your competitors either, thank you

Last edited by andy; 04-02-2008 at 03:41..

Old
  (#215)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 04-02-2008, 13:25

The use of names is inappropriate. I've read "Yackiemobile's" post both good and bad over the last year, and it is clear that English is not his/her native language. I've looked at the grammatical construction and tried to take a guess what his/her native language is, but haven't figured it out.

I cut a little slack because of this. For example, it seems clear to me that this person is not the one who wrote the company's website. I can certainly understand why Yackie doesn't prioritize access to the Icelandic number near the top of its list. It has little control over the subject, and probably doesn't make a huge profit off of people using it. At the same time, you prominately advertise it, you've adopted it. Perhaps the better solution is to not advertise the number, but freely release it to people (on request) with a disclaimer that they are on their own using it.

Customers and suppliers often have different priorities and you can often get in trouble forgetting it. For example, when you toss something into to "sweeten a deal," always treat the sweetener as important as the meal. As a supplier, it is always easy to think of this as an "after thought," a "gift," or "a comp," and move it too far down on your to do list. If this is the item/service which got the client to sign with you, however, this item/service, might be "essential to the deal," "at its heart," or "the very thing that pushed me over."

There seems to be a problem with many phone companies that when a destination number proves more expensive to connect to than they budgeted, they just blacklist while they think of their new pricing structure. I recognize that Yackie doesn't really control this and I think it is sleezy on the part of the company. I find it particularly sleezy because they often pretend that the route is out of service. IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO, they should do it with a recording that flatly acknowledges that they are doing this. The problem is that they don't want the heat and want to pretend that it is a routing problem until and unless you nail them on this point.

Old
  (#216)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 05-02-2008, 02:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
The use of names is inappropriate. I've read "Yackiemobile's" post both good and bad over the last year, and it is clear that English is not his/her native language. I've looked at the grammatical construction and tried to take a guess what his/her native language is, but haven't figured it out.

IT IS CORRECT, I'm French and i come some time take a look at some comments made here and i try to reply as much i can....sorry again for my english

I cut a little slack because of this. For example, it seems clear to me that this person is not the one who wrote the company's website. I can certainly understand why Yackie doesn't prioritize access to the Icelandic number near the top of its list. It has little control over the subject, and probably doesn't make a huge profit off of people using it.

IT IS NOT THE CASE, WE ASK DAILY TO 09 TO FIX IT, AND THEY SAY, SORRY WE CAN NOT BECAUSE SOME OPERATORS DONT WANT ADD OUR NUMBER IN THEIR SYSTEM......

At the same time, you prominately advertise it, you've adopted it. Perhaps the better solution is to not advertise the number, but freely release it to people (on request) with a disclaimer that they are on their own using it.

was exactly our thinking today, following the post from john do, because 09 said incoming free in 140 or 150 countries, we said it too....
This is theroricaly true if the operators accept our number

Customers and suppliers often have different priorities and you can often get in trouble forgetting it. For example, when you toss something into to "sweeten a deal," always treat the sweetener as important as the meal. As a supplier, it is always easy to think of this as an "after thought," a "gift," or "a comp," and move it too far down on your to do list. If this is the item/service which got the client to sign with you, however, this item/service, might be "essential to the deal," "at its heart," or "the very thing that pushed me over."

There seems to be a problem with many phone companies that when a destination number proves more expensive to connect to than they budgeted, they just blacklist while they think of their new pricing structure. I recognize that Yackie doesn't really control this and I think it is sleezy on the part of the company. I find it particularly sleezy because they often pretend that the route is out of service. IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO, they should do it with a recording that flatly acknowledges that they are doing this. The problem is that they don't want the heat and want to pretend that it is a routing problem until and unless you nail them on this point.
we have requested from 09 a solution, they dont have any one, excepted to fight for be accepted with all operators, the iceland number is one issue

you can say that you pay 1 cts for calling a UK surtaxed number.....anyone know that this is possible because the billing system from your provider have one issue and dont charge the regular price, use it as much you can until they discover their mystake

I remind also to john do, that the DID provided with the card is free...( the first one off course ) and it is not charged 117 $......you are free to do not add a second......

We will add a disclosure to our web site saying that we provide a free incoling number subject to acceptation from some operator, at this time you will not say that The customer dont know.....

Again few peoples try to find a way to make a call for free by using many system, like most of the prepaid forum members, but the majority of the customers want just a sim prepaid sim card working with a local number

It is what we offer to south americain , african, asian, and peoples leaving in the emirats.....

Old
  (#217)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-02-2008, 02:38

Quote:
IT IS CORRECT, I'm French and i come some time take a look at some comments made here and i try to reply as much i can....sorry again for my english
That's not a valid excuse or licence for your defamatory attacks on other companies and individuals

Old
  (#218)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 05-02-2008, 02:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
not your business model? Why do you do advertise with the attribute "Unlimited free incoming calls in 150 countries!"?

... if they want to use it ... oh please! Argumentation!

I'm sorry my dear, but you can have free incoming in 150 countries....The problems is the peoples who are calling you.....they need to be in a countries where the operators accept our 354 number.....so the add is not wrong.....and it is because 09 do it ....

So if this Forum and their members are in your opinion not "qualified", why do you throw your SIM cards for free in this round?

Hummmmm, a player, good
I think that i said that the Prepaid member prefere a Free incoming sim, that a SIM who charge for incoming call.....not true?

Come on!!! Do you seriously want to do business? You have a responsibility for your product. Who am I that I have to teach you what the words ethic means ...?

Good question......who are you?

: absolutely never, never read something like this!!! Do I have to apologize, that you as management can´t put together a working roaming SIM solution? ...

We have one, and it is one of the best availlable today...sorry sir

That is realy poor, that doesn´t shows management quality at all. She is doing a good job, how do you think about yourself ...?

The principale quality for a manager is to know have good peoples working with him .....doesn't it ?

For Christ sake!!! Is that you business philosophy???

Wouldn´t it be better to write "We are doing all we can to solve the problem within xy days!"???

We dont say false information, in opposite to many peoples, we will not say we will fix it, when we know that we can not, we know that our product have one issue, and it is the 354 number......I'm not 09 mobile, so i can not do any thing excepted.....waitting that they find a way to fix it....

I have the honesty to reconize this issue and not to find one fake excuse

That is absolutely not of interest, sorry I don´t care for what the DID cost you or not or what you do with unanswered calls etc., etc., etc.

You do advertise with the following words "Unlimited free incoming calls in 150 countries!" Deliver what you promise!

And it is, you can receive a call for free in 150 countries.....

tell me what the deal is! I just read unproved phrases.

These words show me that you do not understand the single customer, so how can you say you would understand your market, think about it ...

Off course we understand you.....read this post, ou will see smart peoples who totaly understand what is the real issue with the 354 and who not only say, FIX IT, FIX IT....

You do try to compromite a possibile customer, bad, bad behavior ... Is it this way to treat customers in the US?

Dont worry for the US customer, they are all smart and they understand what it can be done or not, they dont ask for some thing who can not be delivered......

liestenschein is writen Lichtenstein and I don´t know what it cost to call it. But that is not the question, you do forward the DID to the YM +354... number you charge for this 0,29 USD and you charge for a DID 117 USD.

Same constelation is to get for zero Euro and 0,15 Euro per minute. So what are you proud off?
Yackie sim card....49$ = 49$ air time starting february 11, so our SIM will be free
one 354 number who provide you incoming call in 150 countries ( and yes subject that the peoples who call you have one provider who accept the 354 like skype, wanadoo, and many GSM operators world wide )
one free DID include with the card with a charge of 0,29 $ for one incoming call, and outgoing starting at 0.39$
Reloadable to WU, MG, Some bank, voucher, CC, ACH, EFT, Wire....

This is our offer......customer are free to love it or to hate it

Same for microsoft, apple, dell etc etc

We do out Job mister johndo, and we it well, very weel

God bless you all

PS ) andy i know.......i will not argue again, promess

this is our deal

Old
  (#219)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 05-02-2008, 02:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
That's not a valid excuse or licence for your defamatory attacks on other companies and individuals
when did i make one attack agains one other company ?

Old
  (#220)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-02-2008, 02:47

This endless promotion is really getting boring, as people from elsewhere have commented to me

As for accusing rival companies of lying, or your abuse of the intelligence of people who point out that some drawbacks of your product, go throw your toys around in private

Quote:
when did i make one attack agains one other company ?
Don't get clever with me

You have made more than one attack each against more than one company.

And sent me PMs that contained a lot worse remarks against them.

Last edited by andy; 05-02-2008 at 02:54..