PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Jon (Offline)

Default share my good experience with one of the international SIM’s - 30-10-2009, 08:09

Hello all,
My name is Jon; I would like to share my good experience with one of the international SIM’s.
My folks where planning a trip to Tunis (we are from Israel) and our local cellular company (orange) do not have roaming agreement with this country (the other two, “Cellcom” and “phelephone” have agreement but receiving call is over price), I quickly checked all the international SIM’s and fund that only one company support free incoming call to this country – “WorldSIM”. Unbelievably, I had an old worldsim in my home; I got this SIM for free before few years ago at CeBit, but he was wave do to lake of use, I contact the company through chat support (amazing) and they say no problem we will reregister it for you and I have 1 week to add money to it, and I did, I put the minimum, 10 or 15 USD.
Few days later my folks fly to Tunis and our family where calling them every day with VOIP software to the UK number. The service work perfect, we were very happy with it and I am totally recommended.
Only one “bad” comment I have, I didn’t know but there is a monthly charge of x USD (I not remember one or two USD) which I don’t mind to pay because we save a lot of money anyway, but it came as a surprise but really not an issue.
Hope I help for someone that looking for save money in Tunis (or Europe too).
Regards,
Jon