Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#11)
gkeeper (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 25-12-2012, 18:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by squawk1200 View Post
I would be interested in your experience with Piranha. In the Piranha thread there are claims that Piranha uses Telna as their infrastructure provider. Unless it's a SIM issue, I would expect the same experience as Telna, in the event the claims are true.

I had some family go over to London for the Olympics and Truphone was the SIM i gave them. Other than taking some time to register, it worked flawlessly. I did have to work with Tru as the per minute pricing that I was charged did not match the prices on the web site. They did refund the difference, but it would be nice to not have to do that step.
I have been using the Piranha Sim for a few months now, i have been on business in the US,Canada, Australia, Germany, Singapore,Thailand and South Africa. So far it has worked without issue, I am UK based and i have tested there without issue, i have found that there support is very quick to answer any questions and i did receive my Sim card within 2 days of order, so all in all quite happy. I would not know about Telna sorry, hope this helps and Merry Xmas.

Tags
piranha voip