PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
ticex (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 05-01-2006, 08:31

Good Morning,

Hope you all had a great time over the festive period. I'm new on the forum - only found it a few days ago - but it seems a great place. Now I know I'm not the only "crazy" person with a pile of sim cards and several phones when travelling Despite all the past comments made to me I knew I wasn't mad!

A friend just came back from Italy and I'd asked for him to buy a wind sim card for me. Well, he made a bit of a mistake and instead bought a topup scratch card - DOH! Anyway, this is rather annoying as I was relying on using it heavily with the nolimit data thing later this month when I'm travelling around Europe.

I was wondering if anybody would happen to have a spare prepay WIND sim card to sell/swap or would know of a place I could get hold of one easily/quickly? I'd really be very very grateful.

Thanks very much in advance for any help!!

Greetings,
Michael

Old
  (#2)
Gladiatore (Offline)
Official Member

Default 05-01-2006, 11:39

See

http://www.prepaidgsm.net/en/italy.html

for info

G.

Old
  (#3)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-01-2006, 15:15

I think he perfectly knows the info about Wind offer, what he is looking for is someone who can sell him a sim-card!

I see what I can do for you, Michael, the problem in Italy is always with the registration, but I think we can manage it in some way!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#4)
ticex (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 05-01-2006, 16:19

Hi Effendi,

Thanks very much for this...any help would really be greatly appreciated!

If it's of any use I do know how to work out my "codice fiscale" and also my stepfather is Italian so has one and an address down in the South of Italy but I don't know if he'd understand why I needed this information if I asked. However, I'd suspect the buyer has to show ID when buying the sim card so this will probably rule this out. I was hoping somebody would have one sitting around gathering dust or something B)

Anyway, if you could come up with something I'll naturally do something in return and reimburse in full etc...

Thanks again!!

Greetings,
Michael

Old
  (#5)
Daddycakes (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 05-01-2006, 23:26

Effendi, if you are able to purchase one for me as well I would be more than happy to cross your palms with some currency or some gifts to make up for your time and effort.

Old
  (#6)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 06-01-2006, 12:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddycakes
Effendi, if you are able to purchase one for me as well I would be more than happy to cross your palms with some currency or some gifts to make up for your time and effort.
AndreA and me are looking for an easy, fast and cheap way to get Wind prepaid cards for PrePaidGSM users, I think we can manage it in some way, but of course we want to do everything in the legal way for the registration. We'll let you know as soon as possible.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#7)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 06-01-2006, 14:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
AndreA and me are looking for an easy, fast and cheap way to get Wind prepaid cards for PrePaidGSM users, I think we can manage it in some way, but of course we want to do everything in the legal way for the registration. We'll let you know as soon as possible.
http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=888 I hope that our friends can appreciate it :P

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#8)
ticex (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 06-01-2006, 19:46

Hey,

Excellent....this is fantastic! I'm really very very grateful and I'm sure there will be many others as well. I'm sending the email just now and will sort out the paypal payment as well.

If there is anything I can do in return then just say the word.

Thanks again!

Greetings,
Michael