PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
Triband81 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 06-02-2006, 22:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
Ok, so it seems that Simply, also on prepaid, still has some contract involving the Schufa, like Easymobile and Klarmobile. I correct the pages at once.

For me Simyo/Blau/Debitel-Light (all identical) are still better than Aldi for cheaper SMS prices, which counts more than just 1 cent/min more for voice calls, since I have no German friends with Aldi, but mainly with e-plus or O2.

Snaimon do you think that Blau and Simyo will get together soon? And what about Debitel? Another identical offer... they don't have much sense!

P.S. I should come to K?ln around Easter holidays, I hope we can arrange a meeting with Triband81!
Anytime, Effendi ....my best friend from Trieste will also be here around that time so if you do stop by Cologne, PM me and then we can hit the wireless shops here lol . It'll be a field test.

dg7feq, those contracts are only enticing for those residing in Germany and for those who actually have a good credit history as per the SCHUFA check. A good SCHUFA standing and a Bonit?tspr?fung is pretty much needed for almost anything involving a contract here in Germany.

?brigens, ich hei?e dich bei PrepaidGSM.net herzlich willkommen.

Old
  (#12)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 06-02-2006, 22:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triband81
Dankesch?n! Let's hope Hapag Lloyd will do some more promotions for the new flight from Genova, by now it's too much expensive again (had to book yesterday!), but I look forward for a German PrepaidGSM meeting! In the meanwhile more MVNOs will come!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#13)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 07-02-2006, 07:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triband81
Anytime, Effendi ....my best friend from Trieste will also be here around that time so if you do stop by Cologne, PM me and then we can hit the wireless shops here lol . It'll be a field test.

dg7feq, those contracts are only enticing for those residing in Germany and for those who actually have a good credit history as per the SCHUFA check. A good SCHUFA standing and a Bonit?tspr?fung is pretty much needed for almost anything involving a contract here in Germany.

Dankesch?n

Yes i know that these contracts are only for german residents. I just wanted to point out that the rate is not hurting the provider...

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#14)
Triband81 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 07-02-2006, 19:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
Dankesch?n! Let's hope Hapag Lloyd will do some more promotions for the new flight from Genova, by now it's too much expensive again (had to book yesterday!), but I look forward for a German PrepaidGSM meeting! In the meanwhile more MVNOs will come!
I fly from CGN to Venice a lot, the flights aren't too cheap now either but I can't wait any longer to take my remaining vacation from last year. I went by Tchibo today on the way home from work. Their rates are still at ?0.25/minute around the clock so Aldi is still the brand to beat.

Old
  (#15)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 07-02-2006, 22:02

Triband when you are tired of Venice you have to visit Genova, it's not as beautiful, but surely it's a great city, and you have HLX flight from CGN starting in March (there are ? 0.01 flights at the end of March)! And remember to bring some K?lsch and German prepaid cards!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim