Old
  (#11)
healira (Offline)

Default 17-01-2007, 14:44

hi everyone,

I m using wind sim cards for a while.
But i think that i made a mistake.
I'm now with a 0.00 credit on it.
I still have scratch cards to recharge but when i call the *124*4242# i don t have the call back.

I m supposed to go in italy next month, anyone can tell me if i ll be able to recharge my card even if i'm 0.00???

Is the 4242 call will be ok from italy?

I hope u understand me,

Thanks,
Helene

Old
  (#12)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Wink 17-01-2007, 14:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by healira View Post
hi everyone,

I m using wind sim cards for a while.
But i think that i made a mistake.
I'm now with a 0.00 credit on it.
I still have scratch cards to recharge but when i call the *124*4242# i don t have the call back.

I m supposed to go in italy next month, anyone can tell me if i ll be able to recharge my card even if i'm 0.00???

Is the 4242 call will be ok from italy?
Hi Helene, welcome!

Well, when you have 0,00 credit you can't use the international roaming so you can't call 4242 from abroad.

But don't worry, when you'll be in Italy you will be able to call directly the number 4242 and to refill your sim card even if you're 0,00!

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#13)
healira (Offline)

Default 17-01-2007, 15:19

thanks for answering

Still have a big question

I have the mega no limit option.

I heard about a change of cost by wind.

Now i can read that the prices will change again in february.

My question is: the cost u announce in the post new prices is 0.0125 euro per Kb.

But with the 3000 euros bonus that the mega no limit allow this cost seems to be really cheaper!!??

0.0125 euro per kb is
12.5 euros per megaB

So with my 3000 euros i can use more than the 200 mb that i used before the costs changes???

I think i m wrong but if someone can tell me how much i can traffic with my mega no limit and my 3000 euros bonus in february and the next months, it ll be nice!

Thanks,

Old
  (#14)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Question 17-01-2007, 15:40

Hi Helene.

Just 2 questions:

1. did you deactivate the option when you stayed in France? If you didn't do it, I think that you risk to have a 'under 0' balance And you have a big debit with Wind it's better to buy a new simcard than refilling the old one

2. do you want to use "Mega No Limit" in Italy or abroad? If you use the option in Italy no change for you, if you use it abroad you had new prices from December -> http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1330

If you need an international data option "Mega No Limit" is not more the best solution...

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#15)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 17-01-2007, 15:56

With the Mega NoLimit outside of Italy now you pay 0.90€ per KB sent/received, which means € 921.60 per MB!!! It means that with your 3000€ bonus you get a little more than 3MB while outside of Italy... The new rates are available without the "mega" options.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#16)
Gargoyle (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 25-01-2007, 16:05

Somewhat related issue. I only have a few euro left on my phone; I'm going back to Italy in a couple days and might not be able to get on line right away when I arrive. I want to top off the sim card in advance.

Normally I do that online, while in Italy with my phone turned on, so the Wind network can see my phone and send the confirmation. Any issues or problems if I do it 18 hours ahead of time, while I'm out of the country and my phone is turned off, and my phone doesn't get turned on and registered to the system till I arrive?

Old
  (#17)
Gargoyle (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 29-01-2007, 08:19

To answer my question- yes, it worked.
I paid for a topup on mondowind before leaving the states, and when I arrived in Italy 18 hours later it registered the credit.

Old
  (#18)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 29-01-2007, 10:37

Sorry if I didn't answer sooner, anyway of course it worked!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#19)
todro (Offline)

Default I thhink I got trapped too - 05-02-2007, 00:07

Hi,

knowing I'd have to recharge, I could not as I was abroad and the credit card was not accepted

I checked and the balance meanwhile is -9.xx EUR.

Does this mean I have to topup with at least 10 EUR from within Italy before I will be able to use a German O2 loop scratch card ? Or would be 1 EUR enough to "enable" the O2 topup (because of different balances and delayed alignement) ?

Any other way than travelling to Italy ?

Regards,

Torsten

Old
  (#20)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-02-2007, 07:34

I think you can top-up with O2 Loop scratch card in any case (it should not depend on the credit you already have), but you have to do it while you are in Germany or it won't work.