PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default Mobile Partner RUSSIAN patch - 27-03-2010, 13:51

Hi,

I'd like to add Russian to my Mobile Partner (German/English) and read in several threads that therefore the SysConfig.dat has to be modified by adding language name3=Russian.
That I did but without success. Obviously the necessary language files are missing. Which is the name of the missing file? Where can I get it?
I already thought about downloading a dashboard from a russian provider (i.e. megafon) and then use the language file, but which is it?

Thx

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 27-03-2010, 17:07

Modifying the sysconfig.dat is not enough. You need also to edit RunInfo.ini where you should find a line like this:
Code:
[language]
active=_en-US
change that to:
Code:
[language]
active=_ru
But I haven't found out, where exactly the string database for the different languages is hidden, but I think it's in some of the dll files. Maybe not every version of Mobile Partner has all languages integrated. If changing sysconfig.dat and RunInfo.ini doesn't help, try it with this version of Mobile Partner.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#3)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 27-03-2010, 22:29

mmmhhhh, sorry does not work. I ran already version=11.030.01.07.03 which I thought to be quite a full version. Changing Runinfo additionally does not affect any availibility of languages (here: EN/GER).

Old
  (#4)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 27-03-2010, 23:23

Sorry, I gave you the wrong link.

Uninstall Mobile Partner from your sytem, download and install this version and then just change the language in Mobile Partner under "Tools | Language". I just realized, that you can change the language from the menu without editing any system files.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mobile_partner_russian.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	52  

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#5)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 29-03-2010, 19:04

WOW, what a nice toy!!!!!!!!!!
Big thanks, inquisitor!

Old
  (#6)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 29-03-2010, 20:06

Don't cheer too soon! Some functions like the USSD-module are visible in the GUI, but they don't work and the "call"-function will only work with certain modem types (e.g. Huawei E169, K3715).

Old
  (#7)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 29-03-2010, 20:13

I know that i.e. the call function does not work with my devices (E160, E220), it also didn't with the previous Mobile Partner version installed.

Do you know a way to disable these functions, so that they are not shown/offered in the GUI, like languages can be cancelled in the menu by deleting them in the sysconfig.dat?