PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default cheaper data roaming worldwide - 25-05-2007, 16:36

since I am used to the highly priced data-roaming charges of switzerland (especially swisscom) I also did a search for cheap data-roaming worldwide and found the site of roadpost.

They offer a weekly rental of blackberry and also a subscription which seems the cheapest I found at the moment:

They charge 25 Dollars per month and 4 Dollar per day for absolut FLAT use of GPRS in 90+ countries. To top this, you will get a free (refurbished) blackberry.

Have a look at their website:
http://www.roadpost.com/blackberry/weekly_rental.asp
http://www.roadpost.com/blackberry/annual_plan.asp

And they only charge you the daily rate if you realy use your blackberry, otherwise you don't have to pay the daily rate.

By the way, does anyone know who provides the GSM-service for this provider?

BK

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile

Old
  (#12)
NoGSMarea (Offline)

Default Is a foreigner's contract with Swisscom really possible? - 28-05-2007, 08:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreA View Post
Not a so great problem since foreigner customers can have Swisscom postpaid contracts
I will stay in Switzerland on business for a few weeks and I am very much interested in "Natel Data Time". It sounds really attractive for me. (With Japanese SIM's I would have to pay for the mobile packet communications much more than airticket.)
While AndreA said "not so great a problem", is it really possible for a foreign people to have a subscription contract with Swisssom? (with some deposit etc.?)
Of course the duration of my stay is less than three months and probably I can not given any kind of residence permit.

Old
  (#13)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Red face 12-06-2007, 16:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGSMarea View Post
While AndreA said "not so great a problem", is it really possible for a foreign people to have a subscription contract with Swisssom? (with some deposit etc.?)
I think so, but never tried...

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG