PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#61)
tux (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 25-12-2011, 21:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowieB View Post
I checked a similar service that also relies on the Vodafone network but they cover only 33 EU countries. www.europasim.com
It costs 6 € per day, with 150 MB included (4 cent/mb), which is enough to work the whole day if I don't use video. Skype is fine. With the same card, I pay 2 € per day in Italy, with 500 MB included. Since it is prepaid, there are no fix costs and I recharge in advance and know how much I am going to spend. Important: I set the threshold to 140 MB a day, so I have a safety net, but usually I use 50-100 MB per day to work.
It's too similar to this offer... ---> http://www.areaprivati.vodafone.it/1...sport_internet
And "Special price for Italy: 2 € per day with 500 MB included " makes me thinking that it's simply a Vodafone IT sim... and also, in the recharge page: "Please select the amount you would like to recharge, enter your number without country code +39 and 0 (e.g.: 349 1234567) and complete the transaction.". Better buying directly a Vodafone sim, isn't it?

Old
  (#62)
kuba.g (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 03-01-2012, 20:47

Nice offer from Vodafone there

Before they also had something like €3,50/day for 100MB in the EU, but I assume that's gone now?

Mobile internet sim cards:
INT: abroadband, NL: Simyo, *bliep, BE: Colruyt Mobile, MEDIONmobile, LUX: Orange, PL: mBank Mobile,
DE: Congstar, MEDIONmobile, IE: Vodafone, CH: OK Mobil, SwissCom, SE: Telia, ES: MásMovil,
GR: Cosmote, IT: TIM, RO: Vodafone, RS: mt:s, BY: Privet, UA: Kievstar, MD: Moldcell

Feel free to consult me about sim cards in the Benelux and Poland.

Old
  (#63)
tux (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 04-01-2012, 13:11

Do you mean Vodafone Italy? That offer still exists: http://www.areaprivati.vodafone.it/1...obile_internet

The only difference between these offers is the APN you have to use.

Old
  (#64)
kuba.g (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 05-01-2012, 10:53

Yes that's the one I ment. For ~50MB Europe traffic Vodafone Ireland still is a bit cheaper though, they charge €2,99 per day. On the other hand, they don't include some of those countries like Ukraine.

Mobile internet sim cards:
INT: abroadband, NL: Simyo, *bliep, BE: Colruyt Mobile, MEDIONmobile, LUX: Orange, PL: mBank Mobile,
DE: Congstar, MEDIONmobile, IE: Vodafone, CH: OK Mobil, SwissCom, SE: Telia, ES: MásMovil,
GR: Cosmote, IT: TIM, RO: Vodafone, RS: mt:s, BY: Privet, UA: Kievstar, MD: Moldcell

Feel free to consult me about sim cards in the Benelux and Poland.

Old
  (#65)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 02-03-2012, 16:21

do they actually validate corporate European VAT numbers to abolish the VAT? i tried with them with my corporate eu vat but they said is not recognised by their system! i have read a lot of complaints from others about this matter

Old
  (#66)
davidtheprof (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 18-06-2013, 02:58

someone mentioned this in another forum recently, but here for the main abroadband thread: it does not seem to be working in the US right now, I get a "no network" error in an area with strong TMobile and ATT signal.