(#21)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 18-02-2006, 08:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticex
Incredible!!! Good news - IT WORKED!!

The status just changed to "Consegnato al Cliente" and I just logged into 155.it and the credit is on my account plus also showing when I do *123# on the handset.
I hope that this was thanks to my email that i wrote yesterday too :P

Anyway... Mondowind sometimes took hours to go with VISA or MC too... it's a really strange website, dont' worry

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#22)
ticex (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 18-02-2006, 09:00

Andrea, well, it wouldn't be surprising if it was because of your email. Afterall it was with reference to people trying to pay them money - something most companies are usually quite interested in sorting out!

You never know...maybe after your email they completely streamlined their whole system and now it's operating at hyper efficiency :meh:

Anyway, thanks again Andrea...it's nice to have the no limit web in my pocket again!

Old
  (#23)
ticex (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 18-02-2006, 10:03

Just a quick update....as I expected the credit has now dropped by the extra 16 euro to cover the missing mega no limit payment from the other day.

Anyway, I suspect if such an obvious loophole existed the "prepaid pioneer" would have found it already :P

Old
  (#24)
johnwt1951 (Offline)

Default 18-02-2006, 20:26

I got the following response to lmy email to mondowind explainng the problem

Quote:
Gentile Cliente,
ti ringraziamo per aver scelto mondowind on line.

We would like to inform you that your credit card has been checked and at the date of today it seems to be ok.
Unfortunately our computer sistem did not reconize it because of the difference addresses that you have mentioned.
From now on there should not be any problem to recharge. In case, in the future you would not receive a recharge on your SIMCARD, please contact us.
Can't complain about that for service! Except that by the time I got the response AndreA had already fixed my problem! Thanks all.

Old
  (#25)
Marc (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 19-02-2006, 07:08

Do we think that means that Wind is now routinely set up to accept overseas credit cards for recharges even with different addresses? Has anyone else done this successfully after Andrea's intervention?

Marc

Old
  (#26)
Flaming Homer (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 08-05-2006, 22:33

I've previously registered @ mondowind.it and tried to recharge today. After entering the credit card information, it is asking me for my birth/residence information. I can't seem to put in a non-Italian birth country, "EE" brings up various cities in San Marino, and it keeps rejecting with

Quote:
Attenzione!

Il codice fiscale non ? congruente con i dati anagrafici inseriti.
Help !

Old
  (#27)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 09-05-2006, 07:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Homer
I've previously registered @ mondowind.it and tried to recharge today. After entering the credit card information, it is asking me for my birth/residence information. I can't seem to put in a non-Italian birth country, "EE" brings up various cities in San Marino, and it keeps rejecting with

Help !
You have to enter the italian adress there for which your code fiscale was created.
you can generate a code fiscale on a website of the italian gouvernment http://www.comuni.it/servizi/codfisc/

You have to use exactly the data that is generated for you on this website.

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#28)
Flaming Homer (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 09-05-2006, 14:44

AndreA sent me the Wind registration form used to create my service, and I have the address and codice fiscale filled out properly. The problem is that it's asking the "birth" information which does NOT give me an option to put it anywhere else other than Italian provinces and cities.

Help !

Old
  (#29)
DRNewcomb (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 09-05-2006, 15:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Homer
AndreA sent me the Wind registration form used to create my service, and I have the address and codice fiscale filled out properly. The problem is that it's asking the "birth" information which does NOT give me an option to put it anywhere else other than Italian provinces and cities.

Help !
Is there a provence called "Estero"?

Old
  (#30)
Flaming Homer (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 09-05-2006, 18:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRNewcomb
Is there a provence called "Estero"?
Thankyou thankyou thankyou. "ES" did the trick !

Now let's hope they wouldn't reject my Canadian Mastercard

Edit: After about 10-15 minutes, 155.it shows the credit and my on-line MasterCard statement show charge authorization. Also got this followup e-mail
Quote:
Gentile Flaming Homer,
ti ringraziamo per aver scelto mondowind on line.

La ricarica acquistata e stata effettuata sul numero di telefono indicato.
Torna a trovarci su www.mondowind.it

Cordiali saluti,
Servizio Clienti mondowind on line.
Yippe !!