PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#21)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 26-04-2009, 10:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
The statements was the whole time about the costs within Europe as you can see the post from Is129, it was all about "I am travelling a lot through Europe" and "I use the SIM on a daily basis". So why are you now bringing in an aspect which does not touch in any thinkable way Europe???
The thread starts by mentioning the daily charge; the news that the OP is interested in European use doesn't appear until later

The daily charges are applied throughout the world, not just in Europe or the countries with free incoming calls
Quote:
I don´t give a f.ck for the change in the rest of the world.
Some people do. Note your signature: Rest of World: SIM4Travel,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
@Andy
I know that objectivity is not so easy budy, but you should have guts to pay respect when its obviously necessary ...,
Respect?

I agree with Grampa. Many of us saw that website in its original deceptive form. No respect is necessary

Old
  (#22)
JohnDoe

Default 26-04-2009, 10:35

@andy

do you feel what you write?

Ok as for me I stop it here, your comments are beginning to be senseless.

You two rookies should open a new thread with content "Please hug me, i don´t understand the world"

Old
  (#23)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 26-04-2009, 23:44

Johndo, you accusse me of going from business to just using sometime use

You brought up the business use and that would include more than europe, but now it's all about you just using it in europe, andy does have a point about rates having changed to be more expensive for other destinations.

Postage, last time. It now says free in the uk, before it did not. Why did they change this, probably because it was unclear. If you offer a roaming free international sim your customer base is not limited to the uk. So customers outside the uk read free postage and expect that, they did not get it, but now it has been changed, probably becasue it was not clear before. so problem solved.

As for pricing, there are some many different rates and plans so you can comeup whith one which is beteer for s4t, I can come up with one which is not and we can go one forever.

The thread is about daily use fee so let's get back to that, it you lay aside your angry attitude.

Old
  (#24)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 27-04-2009, 11:11

IMPORTANT - MODERATION

I had to delete several posts on this thread. It was like being back at school-time.
I banned JohnDoe for 1 week because of his posts.
I don't like to ban anyone on this forum, but someone has to calm down.

Now go back to the topic or I close the thread.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim