PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#31)
Jim Quan (Offline)

Default 03-11-2006, 12:36

I am in France right now and dialled *124*155# waiting on a callback. Will the callback work while roaming if the balance is zero?

A query to *123# shows zero balance and zero data balance.

This cannot be because I have never accessed the Mega no limit data credit at all!

Again, does anyone know how to contact Wind? I can't even find an email link in their site. I would be happy to dial their customer service direct.

This has been most frustrating. Sorry to hijack the thread but there might be something in common with my problems and the Mega no limit roaming data increase.

This is clearly defective product or billing and I am thinking I will have American
Express do a chargeback.

Jim

Old
  (#32)
faquick (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 03-11-2006, 14:12

it looks like it's official everywhere it's stating officially "0.90" EUROS and also that the same tariff will be applied after ending the promotion limits

so... bye bye wind usage outside italy... it has been good until it lasted

I do not know if we can get something, but do you think we should sign a petition and send it over to Wind?

fab---

Name: Fabrizio
Some of my prepaid SIM cards: United Mobile Plus + 3ITA + I WIND + TIM + vodafone IT + 3 UK + O2 UK + Prima
My phones: HTC Desire + BlackBerry 9700

Old
  (#33)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 03-11-2006, 14:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Quan
I am in France right now and dialled *124*155# waiting on a callback. Will the callback work while roaming if the balance is zero?
No, calls do not work at all if the balance is zero. Also to "free" numbers.

Thats why i have 3 dead cards here - 0 balance, MEGA option activated and no chance to topup or switch off the option

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#34)
andy_traveller (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 04-11-2006, 01:32

Hi all

Well I had over 50 euros credit at the start of the month and got the SMS and didn't realise what it meant so carried on using the 20 euros version of the mega no limit (which I have used within the limits since July) as per normal and now have 0.00 credit and can't access or do anything!!!!

So it seems what has effectively happened is that they sent me a confusing SMS and within days they have changed the main terms and conditions despite the advertised terms and conditions which I signed up for saying this promotion was going to last way past Christmas. Also they have kindly charged me at this new rate without waiting for the only date in the sms - effectively using up over 50 Euros credit without me knowing in less than a week!!!!

I cannot afford to add another 30 euros credit for the other mega no limit options only to see it eaten up without any warning on whatever rate they decide to charge each week :ranting2:

I await some feedback from Andrea and others before ditching the sim :unsure:

www.MobileChecker.com

... comparing mobile deals on the web to show you the best price!

Old
  (#35)
flodis79 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 04-11-2006, 10:02

Yeah I hope AndreA will take them to the EU court for unfair change of T&Cs...

Old
  (#36)
ticex (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 04-11-2006, 15:46

It's strange to read this...I'm using my 20 eur mega pack as per usual and for the moment it's working as before and deducting from the 3000 eur at the old rate.

I just got the SMS informing me of the tariff change next month 2 days ago.

Old
  (#37)
flodis79 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 04-11-2006, 21:40

Guess everybody has got that sms now...
Well, if it they change the per-kb fee already before Dec 4th, that would make me really p-ssed off.....

Old
  (#38)
Gryphone (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 05-11-2006, 15:52

Well, I haven't received that message yet, however so far I haven't used GPRS outside Italy.

Active Prepaid SIMs: United Mobile; (RC) China Mobile; (USA) TúYo; (D) Loop, Callya, Simyo; (A) Klax; (I) Wind; (B) Ay Yildiz
Former Prepaid SIMs: (RC) IF; (D) Free&Easy, Xtra; (A) Yesss; (UK) Pay&Go; (E) Movistar; (IS) Frelsi
Mobiles in use: Sagem my101X, Siemens M50, Nokia 6800, Siemens M65, Motorola E770, Samsung SGH-Z500, Nokia 9500
Previous Mobiles: Nokia 5130, Motorola V3688, Sagem myX-1, Siemens M55, NEC e313, SonyEricsson T200, Motorola V980, Siemens C45, Motorola V600

Old
  (#39)
flodis79 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 05-11-2006, 19:16

Guess they will only inform customers who have done at least one roaming.

Old
  (#40)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 07-11-2006, 15:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by flodis79
Yeah I hope AndreA will take them to the EU court for unfair change of T&Cs...
I'm still waiting for answer...

anyway a good website ( http://www.cellularitalia.com/news/w...stero-mega.php ) wrote against this change... hope that someone can undestand the crazy "60timesmore"...

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG