PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Thumbs up Poland: 2 good offers from Play and Heyah - 30-10-2008, 11:28

Disclaimer.
All prices below are in Polish zlotys (PLN), 22% VAT included. For comparison purposes, use the exchange rates
1 EUR = 3.56 PLN 1 PLN = 28.09 €cents
1 USD = 2.71 PLN 1 PLN = 36.90 $cents.
However, PLN exchange rates have been (and still are) very variable over last weeks.

Play Online na kartę.

This is the very first "data only" (i.e. no voice calls/messaging/any other services) prepaid SIM here (cost 19 PLN SIM only, 299 PLN with Huawei E220 USB modem). The initial SIM validity is 14 days for connections + 90 days for top-ups.The bonus must be activated by connected
Regular rate is 0.03 PLN/100 kB (as in all the other data SIMs), however there are huge "bonuses". Initial bonus is 1 GB. Each top-up 30-49 PLN gives 1,91 GB for 28 days and each top-up 50-300 PLN 3,84 GB for 56 days. Top-ups 10-29 PLN gives 3 days of connections at the regular dates only. After the expiration date, there are 90 days extra before the account can be topped-up.
Important - the SIM doesn't have national roaming in Plus network! It work in the "native" rather poor Play 3G coverage only:
http://internet.playmobile.pl/maps/ - dark violet areas.
International data roaming is available at standard rates.

Heyah Flat rate (Polish "Taryfa Równa") -a new tariff in Heyah

The current tariff is named now Multipacket rate (Polish "Taryfa Multipacket").

Flat rate doesn't contain any packets or HeyahKlub 10% bonus on each top-up.

The national prices are not very special (however, the voice rate is the lowest "to-all" rate on the market).
The national rate is 0.44 PLN/min (except Play 0.79 PLN due to its high MTR).
National SMS 0.14 PLN, national MMS 0.40 PLN, international SMS 0.61 PLN, national MMS 2.44 PLN, free voice mail.

And now, two hits .

National data is 0.02 PLN/100 kB (0.20 PLN/MB). It's 33% cheaper than in "data SIMs" and 10-30 times cheaper than in "universal SIMs".

New rates - landlines and MOBILES - to EU/EEA 0.44 PLN/min (60/60 debiting however)!
There are also "ethnic" rates (the same as in Multipacket) to Vietnam 0.40 PLN/min, Ukraine 0.68 PLN/min and Belarus 0.99 PLN/min.

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 30-10-2008, 15:40

Good news from my dear old Heyah! And good to see our dear Przemolog here as well!
Thanks for the updates, I corrected the 2 pages.
If you have any other news let me know!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#3)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Question heyah - 05-11-2008, 10:36

Hi!

I need a information about Heyah. What are the roaming tariffs for sending and receiving calls in a European Union country such as Romania?
Thank you!

Old
  (#4)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 05-11-2008, 10:50

I cannot edit, I wanted to know also how I can recharge the credit by Internet if it can be recharged by.

Old
  (#5)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 05-11-2008, 11:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin View Post
Hi!

I need a information about Heyah. What are the roaming tariffs for sending and receiving calls in a European Union country such as Romania?
Thank you!
http://www.heyah.pl/roaming
Tab "Eurotaryfa" Strefa 1A
outgoing calls (all the world) 1.81/min
incoming calls 0.86/min
video calls 9.90/min
SMS 0.99
MMS sent/received 4.00/each 100kB
No GPRS.

Details for specific countries - click the tab "Cennik",
select "Rumunia" from "Wybierz państwo" scrolling list and click "Porównaj operatorów" on the right on the list.

BTW, why do you want to use Heyah in Romania while you are from Romania???

Old
  (#6)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 05-11-2008, 11:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin View Post
I cannot edit, I wanted to know also how I can recharge the credit by Internet if it can be recharged by.
Yes, but the credit/debit card used for such an operation must be issued in Poland .

Old
  (#7)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 05-11-2008, 11:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog View Post
BTW, why do you want to use Heyah in Romania while you are from Romania???
Thank you for answers. No, I just wanted to know the tariffs for roaming at this network. I wanted sometime ago to buy a Heyah sim to make it easier for someone from PL to call me at low rates, but with the new offer is such a good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog View Post
Yes, but the credit/debit card used for such an operation must be issued in Poland .
Oh.. this was something that I needed.. well.

Old
  (#8)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-11-2008, 13:40

BTW with the Eurotariff almost all the roaming rates of EU operators are identical, maybe just 1/2 cents difference because of different VAT, that's all.
And if that's not enough, remember that there's also this:
http://www.prepaidgsm.net/en/polonia/heyah.html

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#9)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 20-11-2008, 16:13

another question A friend of mine activate a heyah prepaid card, and it has voice-mail sevice activated. How can he deactivate it?
Thank you

Old
  (#10)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 21-11-2008, 11:00

If you dial ##002# you delete any call diversion, including the one to the voice-mail. This is a universal GSM command. Some operators, anyway, don't allow the deactivation of voicemail. I don't know if Heyah/Era is one of these...