PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
djalqali (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default link did number -->pbxes.org-->voipcheap-->UM mobile - 23-10-2007, 12:19

1) I have a working Eutelia voip account with a DID number: +39081XXXXXXXX
2) I have a working free account with a pbxes.org
3) I have a working voipcheap account
4) I have a working UM sim.

I want: my friends calls to lo local DID number=the UM sim ring. I want billing on my Voicheap account.

a) It's possible?
b) What step exactly to set up pbxes.org? Keep in mind: my understanding of pbxes terms like Thrunk, etc., is very poor.

thx very very much

PS. excuse me for my broken english

Old
  (#2)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 23-10-2007, 13:22

I will try and help you backwards! You need to first set up forwarding on voipcheap to your UM telephone number. Do you know how to do that? In the client, go to the 'Tools' menu and select 'Options'. There is a setting there, where you can enter a forwarding number. Remember to select "Always" for when you want the call to be forwarded. Any incoming SIP call that comes to your voipcheap account if you are online or not will then be diverted to your UM SIM. You will charged the standard rate. Incoming calls can come in via your SIP address which has a format like voipcheapusername@voipcheap.com.

I don't use Eutelia or pbexes but I think you can bypass pbxes.org and get Eutelia to point incoming calls from your DID directly to any SIP adress. In this case, just enter the one in the format above into your Eutelia options. (or you may need to enter SIP:voipcheapusername@voipcheap.com)

Last edited by petkow; 23-10-2007 at 13:30..

Old
  (#3)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 23-10-2007, 14:10

The VOIP cheap holding company blocked access to their service from pbxes.com. Check the forum on pbxes.com.

Old
  (#4)
djalqali (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 23-10-2007, 14:38

Quote:
I don't use Eutelia or pbexes but I think you can bypass pbxes.org and get Eutelia to point incoming calls from your DID directly to any SIP adress. In this case, just enter the one in the format above into your Eutelia options. (or you may need to enter SIP:voipcheapusername@voipcheap.com)
Eutelia do not consent to point to another sip provider or forward to voip address. Only consent direct forward to landliane or mobile number (UM mobile also of course) but eutelia rate for the mobile are very high (from 18 to 30 eurocent per minute).

Old
  (#5)
djalqali (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 23-10-2007, 14:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
The VOIP cheap holding company blocked access to their service from pbxes.com. Check the forum on pbxes.com.
Ok. Thx

Is there another possible solution for link my free italian DID number (Eutelia or messagenet provoder) with a voipchip or another cheap betamax provider?

Thx in advance

Old
  (#6)
Sebastian (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default Voxalot should work - 23-10-2007, 14:45

Quote:
That's correct. Voxalot.com, however, should work. Unlike pbxes, they seem to have an agreement with Betamax. Create an account there, you'll have to pay a tiny annual fee for inbound calls registered through Skypho/Eutelia, and then set up a forwarding to your UM mobile over your outbound Voipcheap account.

I use voxalot on a daily basis and can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Last edited by Sebastian; 23-10-2007 at 14:46.. Reason: Typo in the message title

Old
  (#7)
djalqali (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 23-10-2007, 14:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
That's correct. Voxalot.com, however, should work. Unlike pbxes, they seem to have an agreement with Betamax. Create an account there, you'll have to pay a tiny annual fee for inbound calls registered through Skypho/Eutelia, and then set up a forwarding to your UM mobile over your outbound Voipcheap account.

I use voxalot on a daily basis and can wholeheartedly recommend it.

umhhh, ok i'll try it
Thx

Old
  (#8)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 23-10-2007, 18:00

Quote:
betamax was blocked some time ago at pbxes but not anymore. I am using internetcalls a betamax service without any problems at pbxes.

I was also using justvoip.com using their forward and than have pbxes call username@sip.justvoip.com This worked fine till several month ago when the call quality became bad, really bad.
When forward is off and my softphone is on I can have pbxes call my justvoip account and call quality is ok.

The other solution you could use is a sip based betamax solution. Justvoip like voipcheap is a softphone based only solution and does not support sip calling.

http://backsla.sh/betamax to find different betamax solutions and how much it cost. www.freecall.com would be an option and 10 eurocent per minute to um+ numbers.

with UM I suspect you mean their new +44 based number and not the lichtenstein as lichtenstein can't be reached using betamax.

To setup bpxes, you go to trunks to register your DID number
also register your betamax sip account here.

next go to inbound routing.
add incoming route
under trunk you type the name of your italian did trunk
also select ring group1
submit and apply

next go to outbound routing
add route
give a route name
dial pattern: XX.
Trunksequence: select your betamax provider here (the one you added under trunks)

go to extensions
create classic extension
give an extension numer, for example 100
under pstn number, type your um numer (example 00447etc)
submit and never foget apply (red bar on the top)

go to ring group1
add extension 100 (or other number you gave, see above)

submit

now you are ready.

Incoming call will now come in from thru your did trunk, via incoming route they will ring on the extension you added under the ring group.
your extension is a pstn extension which means that when it rings it will trigger the extension to go to outbound route, trunks (betamax) to call your mobile.

Old
  (#9)
djalqali (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 24-10-2007, 00:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
with UM I suspect you mean their new +44 based number and not the lichtenstein as lichtenstein can't be reached using betamax.
I have old UM lichtenstein number, and i'll upgrade in future to UM+. I haven't try to call lichtenstein mobile from voipcheap but in the rate table of voipcheap lichtenstein mobile is present (and i imagine is reacheble).
http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
now you are ready.
Thx very much for the great aid bbob

Old
  (#10)
Grampa (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 24-10-2007, 08:17

bbob, that was very helpful. Until you explained it, I just couldn't see what pbxes was all about.

I have a less elegant solution for using Voipcheap, which is only 8 eurocents to UM+. My regular voip provider, Lingo, has a feature where you can forward calls to any pre-determined number by hitting "0" when you are in voicemail. I just have that pointed to the access number for Voipcheap's "mobile" service. I can then key in the UM+ number at that point. However, it's not something I would ask callers to do. For that, the pbxes/DID solution looks much better.