PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 24-09-2009, 09:07

Well, you'll be on honeymoon, I guess you'll spend most of your time WITH your wife.. I don't think you need the Noi2Big option, if you separate each other you can just call her / she can just call you at the normal rates, which are rather cheap. I really don't think you will have to call each other for 200 minutes every week... In any case, just activate the Noi2Big option on 1 of the 2 simcards, if 200 minutes are quite a lot, 400 seem to me quite nonsense.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#12)
luliolox

Default 24-03-2010, 19:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
Look for a Wind9 prepaid card (sms cost is 9 cent instead of 15), if they have nomore wind9 available, then ask for SuperSenzaScatto prepaid card (sms cost is 12 cent).
So, the cards already come pre-activated with certain plans? Can anyone confirm? I was under the impression all cards were 'blank', and you just pick the plan you want when you buy them.

So rather then asking to activate SuperSenzaScatto on a card, I should ask for a SuperSenzaScatto prepaid card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
During the activation, directly tell them that you want CallYourCountry and MegaNoLimit options to be activated (so you will save 7+4 euros activation cost for the 2 options that you should pay if you activate later with sms to 4033).
Can I really get the Wind Dealer to activate the Data Option of my choice for me if I ask (I want 'Internet No Stop'). That would be great if so. Is this right?

Old
  (#13)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 25-03-2010, 16:13

With Wind plans are pre-activated, so if you want a SuperSenzaScatto you have to ask for it BEFORE activating any sim-card.
Of course you can ask the dealer to activate all the options you wish. Otherwise you can activate them by yourself via SMS, it's very easy.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#14)
luliolox

Default 25-03-2010, 17:09

Thanks Effendi. Will ask for the plan first, I don't want to have to pay extra to switch plans.

Will the dealer be able to activate Internet No Stop just using the sim number and then I just pay with the card? Or do I have to add credit before?

Old
  (#15)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 26-03-2010, 07:30

1) Select the plan
2) Buy the sim card
3) Refill the sim card
4) Activate the option

Old
  (#16)
luliolox

Default 26-03-2010, 09:45

Okay, I've got it now, thank you for clearing it up. I'm going to be passing notes on to friends as well, as they will be arriving earlier.

Thanks again, you have been so helpful! I think I know it all now!

Old
  (#17)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 26-03-2010, 10:36

Consider that, except choosing the plan, the dealer will do everything for you (they also do the first part usually, but it's better if YOU decide! ). Just be lucky to find someone who speaks English...

Old
  (#18)
luliolox

Default 28-03-2010, 16:51

Thanks again Effendi. Will try get it all done at the dealer. Hopefully that way things go through quicker and I won't have to worry about accidentally getting charged premium rates on data. But, will limit phone use until confirmation everything has been activated.

Thanks so much for the help, very much appreciated.

Old
  (#19)
Tim McGahan (Offline)

Default Codice Fiscale ?!! - 24-04-2010, 05:14

Am new to this forum so bear with me - followed some ideas from 2009 about getting a codice fiscale the fast way before we go to italy next week- i got to the site but and entered the basic data but the resulting card displayed has" ERRORE : data incompleti" above my name - this doesn't look good even though i don't speak italian!

Where have i gone wrong? - i used EE as the province and tranlated Australia to L'Australia as suggested by babelfish.

further down the page there is something about a "Foto" - do i need to address that?

Tim

Old
  (#20)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 24-04-2010, 12:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim McGahan View Post
.. tranlated Australia to L'Australia as suggested by babelfish.
What? I think you'll find that Oz is just good old "Australia" in Italian. (It is in Spanish at least).