PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
tivoboy (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 04-06-2013, 15:30

So, managed to get everything to authenticate. It was a coverage issue, and even though it should have connected to ATT where I am (which is solid and strong) it was only looking for tmobile, and there were no options to switch it to another carrier. But, once it connected it said "here is your permanent number 44074xyz123..

From there, I could go back in and add value online (with paypal-which worked fine) and can check balance (which was 10% more than I paid) and check my number. Now I'm in the process of trying to use the short codes to add the 1GB data plan to the account. I'll let you know how it goes.

One note, the toggle customs service has really been tops. VERY responsive email, they also pretty much just tried calling my alternate number every time I had an issue or they got an email from me. Pretty solid troubleshooting skills, I suspected the problem but let them walk me though options to try..

I've used a lot of different providers and these guys (mostly indians but seems like they are IN the UK) are much more responsive.