PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 27-02-2012, 14:26

calling to the German Number costs as calling to an Eplus number?

Old
  (#12)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 27-02-2012, 14:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsotirop View Post
calling to the German Number costs as calling to an Eplus number?
No, this number range is Vistream, so many operators have a different pricing for these numbers.

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#13)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 27-02-2012, 15:13

do you know if betamax (dellmont) voip provider accepts calling this Vistream number or is barred?

Old
  (#14)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 27-02-2012, 22:00

vistream subscribers are reachable through Betamax/Dellmont flawlessly and calls are billed like to any other German mobile network.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#15)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 28-02-2012, 14:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
vistream subscribers are reachable through Betamax/Dellmont flawlessly and calls are billed like to any other German mobile network.
ok that's good. because Betamax/Dellmont barred access last week to all UK-netwrok cloud9 mobile numbers...

Old
  (#16)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 28-02-2012, 14:31

do you know if I supply them (freetele) with my corporate EU VAT number if they'll abolish the vat charge as abroadband does?

Old
  (#17)
SporkLover (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 01-03-2012, 20:55

I couldn't find much info on their website, is the setup of the sim pretty straight forward?

Like inquisitor, I didn't find the 5gb data option on their website either; is it available ?

Old
  (#18)
hrgajek (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 02-03-2012, 07:42

Hello,
FreeTimeTelecom is in "status nascendi", the main aspect seems to me voice telephony at the moment, but Data will follow.
International Data Prices are extrem high and there are less to no ways to come around this.
Voice calls can be reduced by the "Call Back Thing" extremely, but mobile data not. The network operators argue that setting up the new faster data networks, backbones etc. is cost intensive.

The setting up of the sim card is simple.
Setup your own account on freetimetele.com - they need a working e-mail-adress and a password (don't forget it
Then they ask for the SIM-Card-ID-Number and the SIM-Card-PUK (printed on the card'sframe. That's all.

You then can choose from a list of numbers and get the following:

German Number +49 1570 360 xxxx (located in the network of "Telogic" (formerly known as "vistream" - see Home - Telogic or - Germany - Telogic )

Liechtensteinnumber +423 661 00 xxxx

Remark that in both numbers xxxx are the same numbers.

e.g. +423 661 00 1234 and +49 1570 360 1234

the US-Number (+1 940 yyy yyyy) is different.

I've tested the card in spain and can say the following now:

The german IMSI works only in Germany (Display shows "Germany") in all other countries the Liechtenstein SIM works (Display showing "Global"), the US I couldn't test yet, but I would assume, that in the US the Liechtenstein IMSI wouldn't work, but the US.

you should note that the SIM-Card works with sophisticated form of SIM Tool Kit Application, which could crash the software of some older Nokia phones (don't worry, the phone will work with your previous sim cards again

73 & 55 (Regards)
Henning Gajek
on air with:
Telekom (T-Mobile) DE - Vodafone DE - Telefonica-(o2) DE - FreeTimeTele.com (DE/UK) - Swisscom CH -

Old
  (#19)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 02-03-2012, 13:47

My nephew is using an freetimetele SIM in Germany. Their customer support said that calls to the US number (ringing in Germany) was only 9 euro cents a minute. Are you sure about the 14 cents?

Old
  (#20)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 02-03-2012, 22:57

I think with those € 0.14/min Henning Gajek was referring to inbound calls to a FTT subscriber's American number while staying in Germany. In contrast your nephew was probably informed about the price for outgoing calls from Germany to the US.
The FTT website gives a different price for outgoing calls from Germany to the US of € 0.18/min and further still lacks any information about the difference in pricing for inbound calls on the American, German and Liechtenstein numbers.
The product is great but the brand and the website (design and incomplete content) are horrible.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com