PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
mpattera (Offline)

Default SIM for Croatia - 05-08-2008, 13:42

I will be travelling in Croatia from 9 to 16 august, I'm looking for the best way to call fixed or mobile phones in Italy and make some MBs of internet traffic.

The most convenient seems to be tele2, buying a blabla sim card with knock out tariff (50kn with 25kn of initial credit) and an international rate of 2.95kn/min (I think that calling fixed or mobile doesn't make difference). Furthermore, with 10kn you can have 10MB to spend in a month; the amount of data bundle is small and it seems that the bundle can't be renewed before all 30 days are past.

T-Mobile sim costs 100kn with 100kn initial credit and offers an international tariff higher, but with 25kn montly fee they give a 50% discount on calling up to 7 numbers (also internationals). But no data bundles, except for simpa internet sim that not allows voice calls.

Has anyone better experience with croatian sim? thanks

Old
  (#2)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 06-08-2008, 15:27

2 years ago I used successfully a T2 simcard.

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#3)
mpattera (Offline)

Default 18-08-2008, 14:43

Buyed a starter kit with 25 kunas of credit and then refilled with a 50kn top-up, they give me free calls to other tele2 users for one month (only 0.25kn setup fee).
About 0.4€/min calling italian fixed&mobile and 0.04€ for each sms, I think is the best tariff for a traveller.
I was on the northern side of Pag Island and the coverage was perfect also onto the beaches.

Old
  (#4)
merlino1010 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 13-02-2009, 20:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpattera View Post
Buyed a starter kit with 25 kunas of credit and .......
About 0.4€/min calling italian fixed&mobile and 0.04€ for each sms, I think is the best tariff for a traveller.
I was on the northern side of Pag Island and the coverage was perfect also onto the beaches.
Could you tell, where you bought the card?
Is required any identity document or registration?

Working Prepaids: ITA: H3g, Tim, Vodafone. International: , Travelsim - Cellphone: Iphone 5s, Thuraya xt-lite and dualsim Watchphone M860

Old
  (#5)
mpattera (Offline)

Default 14-02-2009, 08:56

You can buy it at any newsstand, but also at the supermarket, I think.
No registration required.