PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#121)
Moshe (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 06-02-2010, 21:28

Thanks, Stu -- lesson learned. Celtrek STILL DOWN, Maxroam still running perfectly. Wondering when "cizake" is going to show up with an apology, excuse ... ANYTHING other than silence and bragging on his FB about going to the Super Bowl while customers have lost all their credit and service. Disgusting.

Old
  (#122)
pbcups

Exclamation My money's gone too - 07-02-2010, 15:58

Global Roaming sim not working for almost a week now. No response from cizake/Florian Seroussi or his customer service (lol) team after days of attempts. But he's tweeting idle chit chat on his Twitter page so looks like customers without service doesn't stress him too much. Nice.

After reading about how cizake/Florian handled things with Yackie, I wish I had found this place before putting money on Celtrek, Global Roaming, whatever. My sim orginally came loaded with $50 from my employer so I'm trying to find the positive, I only topped up a few times after that.

Florian/cizake, please drop by after the big game to talk to your customers. If your tweeting schedule allows. Maybe log into the Celtrek Twitter account for a few seconds and update your customers!! This is a joke!!

P.S. I liked your tweet about cowards and silence, very appropriate.

Old
  (#123)
mingelli (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 07-02-2010, 17:41

is this problem affecting all sims in every country or only US.
I was going to buy one for a trip to Mexico.

Old
  (#124)
pbcups

Default 07-02-2010, 18:04

Mingelli: Global Roaming is not allowing sales of new sims OR top-ups of existing sims. Says to me that they're completely out of service and don't see a time when
they will be operational again. (But they'll still take your money for a Nexus One if you're gullible enough to trust them after this! lol)

We're all waiting for cizake/Florian Seroussi to show up and give customers some explanation. Not holding my breath on this one. If GR was alive & well or had plans to cone back up, he'd have been here as eagerly as he was to sell Nexus Ones. When the going gets tough, the failures run away fast. Yes I am PO'd.

Old
  (#125)
Moshe (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 07-02-2010, 20:09

PBCUPS: My Maxroam SIM saved my biz trip this week. You can order from maxroam.com or one of their resellers.

It won't cheer you up to hear that "Cizake" is still bragging on his FB wall about going to "ze Game" (his words) today. Either he doesn't even bother to read this forum anymore or he thinks it's funny that his customers are up sh*t creek without paddles or the money they paid him. Neither possibility makes me think I'm going to get my money back anytime soon.

Old
  (#126)
pbcups

Default 08-02-2010, 04:27

Thanks, Moshe. I saw the guy's incessant tweets today. Seems pretty shameless to me. Not going to stop me from pressuring GR to contact me and other customers. Time to call the Florida Better Business Bureau tomorrow morning methinks. Never had to report a company before! Little choice as I have to expense my roaming charges and I need all the documentary proof I can get that Global Roaming/Celtrek/cizake/Florian Seroussi left me high and dry with no refund of my money. Sucks.

Old
  (#127)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 08-02-2010, 10:38

Can we please keep this discussion sensible.

Old
  (#128)
SEDWARDS (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 08-02-2010, 17:09

Mine is not working either

Old
  (#129)
pbcups

Default 08-02-2010, 22:13

Well that's it. I was just informed that Global Roaming/Celtrek is finished. My heart goes out to all those who lost their jobs. Puts the loss of my money in perspective.

Old
  (#130)
DLCPhoto (Offline)

Default 08-02-2010, 22:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcups View Post
Well that's it. I was just informed that Global Roaming/Celtrek is finished. My heart goes out to all those who lost their jobs. Puts the loss of my money in perspective.
Not surprising, but who were you told by, and how reliable is that source?

I'm challening my recent purchase on my Credit Card since they never provided the Service I purchased.