PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default Special offer on new SIM Card - 11-10-2007, 19:46

What’s NEW with Yackie Mobile!!

Because some client have some issue with their SIM cards, Yackie Mobile who has launched its latest SIM in September 2007, are glad to now offering ONLY to the GSMPREPAID customers that do not have a working provider A FREE SIM cards with $49.00 airtime

Normally with this package we provide $10.00 of airtime. As a special to you shipping is also FREE for regular mail (WorldWide). All you have to do is send us proof of purchase from your provider by email (scanned copy) or fax, include your email address, in return we will send you a voucher by email and our Yackie Mobile International Roaming SIM card is our gift to you.

This a limited time offer! Yackie Mobile…Clear & Simple.

send to client@yackiemobile.com your request

Have a great day

The Yackie Mobile Team

Last edited by andy; 23-10-2007 at 11:59.. Reason: thread title altered

Old
  (#2)
powerlifter (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 11-10-2007, 20:06

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

[size=1]Prepaid cards, Moldova Tempo, Kyrg Republic BiTel, India Hutch, Bulgaria Mtel, Vodafone, UK. Etisalat. UAE. Afghan Wireless, Afghanistan. Three, UK. T-mobile post-paid.

Phones Gsm Iphone6+

Old
  (#3)
achu (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 12-10-2007, 02:59

How about you guys take care of your own customers you abandoned back in May? I was in the middle of traveling in Asia and you guys just cut off your service. I have never heard anything back from you guys. No, I didn't receive any of the new replacement SIM card some of the members here got. Yes, I still had credit within my account before you abruptly cancelled everyone.

Old
  (#4)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 13-10-2007, 10:12

Achu the offer will also be valid for you, you can show proof to yackie you bought from yackie, the service does not work, so you can get a free sim from them

Old
  (#5)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 13-10-2007, 14:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Achu the offer will also be valid for you, you can show proof to yackie you bought from yackie, the service does not work, so you can get a free sim from them

And some surprises in few days....

So before to writte any thing, who is, i agree the easer way, try our Sim card.

We are open to any critique, suggestions and advises for make our products better, it is not fair to allways say that a product is bad and to do not have the product in hand

Have a great day

Last edited by andy; 21-10-2007 at 03:46.. Reason: defamatory and promotional content removed

Old
  (#6)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 13-10-2007, 15:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
We are open to any critique, suggestions and advises for make our products better, it is not fair to allways say that a product is bad and to do not have the product in hand
Have a great day
"How about you guys take care of your own customers you abandoned back in May? I was in the middle of traveling in Asia and you guys just cut off your service. I have never heard anything back from you guys. No, I didn't receive any of the new replacement SIM card some of the members here got. Yes, I still had credit within my account before you abruptly cancelled everyone."

I was only responding to above text, so my suggestion is, make thin unhappy customer happy.

Old
  (#7)
achu (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 13-10-2007, 16:29

Say what you want, you did not take care of the older customer. From my personal experience, you abruptly cut off the old service without much notice back in May, 2007. After that, only some of the older customer got the new SIM. Unfortunately, I am not one of them.

You guys handled the transition poorly. You didn't even bother to email the old customers explaining what happened and what you are doing to resolve it. Perhaps I am just expecting too much.

I still have all my original order # and original account login information (including the automatic VOIP account created). I just tried to contact their support. Let's see what they'll do.

Old
  (#8)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 13-10-2007, 17:14

Quote:
... it is not fair to allways say that a product is bad and to do not have the product in hand
Then stop making defamatory attacks on your former suppliers, and look at the problems a bit closer to home.

You've left some of your customers with lost credit on SIM cards that have been switched off by your suppliers for whatever reason, and failed to make restitution to all of them and ignored their emails and comments since.

So perhaps this recent promotional idea of yours is more than a little cheeky.

Last edited by andy; 17-10-2007 at 21:24..

Old
  (#9)
bones_boy (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 14-10-2007, 11:45

Quote:
Unfortunatly Sir

And some surprises in few days....

So before to writte any thing

it is not fair to allways say that a product is bad
I'd rather use two paper cups and a string, than to give money to "alleged" rip-off artists.

Old
  (#10)
amroe (Offline)
Official Member

Smile I had send you an e-mail - 14-10-2007, 13:48

Today i had forwarded my invoice to client@yackiemobile.com , aim wattling for respond .