Default 29-12-2011, 20:58

hi and recharge on home page orange.fr?

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 29-12-2011, 22:41

I don't know if you can enter the recharge code on their website, but it should work by USSD (enter #123# pick up and follow the text menu on your display), which is free of charge even while roaming. You could actually try to access the USSD menu before purchasing a recharge code to make sure it works outside France (I suppose you are still in Denmark).

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#3)
flychr (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 30-12-2011, 00:10

Hi se pic when i #123# on phone!
hhum my option on orange.fr "internet max" and "mail" is not there !
Quote:
Ce service est momentanément indisponible.
nous vous invitons * contacter votre service clients.
chr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	orange.jpeg.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	80  

Old
  (#4)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 30-12-2011, 00:29

Apparently you can access the USSD menu. For recharges you would just need to press "2" and in the following screen you will be asked for the recharge code.
Regarding your internet options these are probably listed somewhere in the domestic USSD menu avaiable by pressing "6" ("Page accueil France"), while your photo shows the roaming menu ("Vos services a l'étranger" = "Your services abroad"), which is probably shown automatically while roaming.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#5)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 05-01-2012, 16:02

Your desire should configure itself automatically after inserting the Orange SIM. For any case these are the settings:
APN: orange
user: orange
pass: orange

Not too difficult to remember!

Old
  (#6)
flychr (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 31-01-2012, 15:35

Hello
used prepaid from ebay.fr(2004ibiza) and it worked very well! used about 300 mb in a week!
info:
1.speed test was approximately 0.5 mbit download and approximately 1.5 mb upload!
(perhaps because many are on?)
2.speed was ok on both mobile and with use off htc desire as hot spot to pc!
2. tried sim in usb modem and there was a warning not to use the sim on the PC!
4. bought 20 euros in the tobacco shop and they helped me with charge on phone menu 224 )
5.but it looks like it works with USSD from abroad (see picture) menu #123#
5.have now "Consult" Internet Max "and" mail option "and from menu and pre select it
6. hope to aktivate “internet max” and “mail option” next time for France with recharge from
ebay.fr from just buy new sim from our frind 2004ibiza?
chr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	orange fr top up.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	81  

Old
  (#7)
scirocco (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 03-02-2012, 11:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by flychr View Post
5.but it looks like it works with USSD from abroad (see picture) menu #123#
5.have now "Consult" Internet Max "and" mail option "and from menu and pre select it
6. hope to aktivate “internet max” and “mail option” next time for France with recharge from
ebay.fr from just buy new sim from our frind 2004ibiza?
chr
Glad to hear it worked for you. There is an Ebay seller who sells Orange recharges (also on ebay as emy351). elaine.mahy@gmail.com She will accept Paypal transfers. 10 euros per 6 months will keep the number active indefinitely although the credit will expire of course.

Old
  (#8)
flychr (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 05-02-2012, 00:22

hi
emy351 is it on ebay.fr seller who sells Orange recharges is ?
chr

Old
  (#9)
scirocco (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 05-02-2012, 10:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by flychr View Post
hi
emy351 is it on ebay.fr seller who sells Orange recharges is ?
chr
No, ebay UK.

Old
  (#10)
scirocco (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 01-03-2012, 04:49

I think what has happened is that you have accepted one of Orange's sales SMS's offering to sell you some access (in this case their "International Internet Pass", 25 euros for 50MB over 7 days). As soon as you accepted this the relevant credit was deducted from your account. Don't ask me how they gave you a pass worth 25 euros when you only had a 15 euro balance. Maybe it's a welcome gift .

Anyway, that's where the money has gone I would say. Be aware that you will quite often get SMSs from Orange offering you various plans and deals for calls, SMS and so on.

The plan you have bought is not good value for internet access (unless you plan to use it outside France). Within France, the Internet Max and Mail options are the only really good ones.

If you want to activate the Internet Max before you arrive in France, you will need to add some credit. You can't do this via the Portail Orange unless you have a French credit card. The easiest way to get a recharge is via ebay UK seller emy351. She is reputable but charges a premium over the face value of the recharge.

Tags
france, internet data, mobicarte, orange france