PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#1)
eieio (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default USA Home Landline and / or Cell; Canada Cell: Long Distance Calls:OneSuite.com Good? - 03-08-2007, 19:06

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen:

i am in the US and plan to travel to Canada for about 10 days in August/September.

when i asked for what long distance would be good (international calling as well as from Canada to the US), one person suggested onesuite.com.

when i looked at it, the offering looks good from both the point of view of calling from Canada BACK to the US, as well as the unexpected find of good rates from my USA landline to various countries INTERNATIONALLY.

the downside is that it is PREPAID, so you are out the money first, and if the quality is poor, you've lost the $20 or whatever you started with already.

May I ask if any good folks on here have experience with either OneSuite.com, or another RELIABLE company that has low rates as well as good quality (sound, connection)? i intend to use it for my landline in the US (from US to Canada, and from US to various countries internationally), as well as for calling from my cell phone in Canada BACK to the US as well as some occasional calls internationally from Canada to various countries around the world. my time in Canada is only about 10 days, but still, if one doesn't plan ahead, the 10 days' worth of phone call bills can be very high.

thanks in advance for your kind assistance and advice.