PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 24-05-2006, 10:49

Most of the rebrands and agents we've seen are affiliated to CallKey, but Callblue is separate

Old
  (#12)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 24-05-2006, 11:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy
Most of the rebrands and agents we've seen are affiliated to CallKey, but Callblue is separate
However, both Callblue and Callkey use the same triggering technology, what results in the same handset compatibility issues, right?

Old
  (#13)
BBB (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 29-05-2006, 15:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog
http://www.callblue.com/0044 - this a current calculator for 0044 (it opens from the 0044.co.uk website). It seems that they have the common tariff with Callblue now :unsure:
Now I'm even more confused. 0044 site now seems to have two tariffs - one for cards bought before 1 May - and the callblue for those after 1 May.

Quote:
On 25 April, Andy said: "All calls I made yesterday are charged at the old tariff, which is still listed in my account."
Is this still the case or are they now being charged at the pre 1 May rate

Are we saying there are now three 0044 tariffs?

If the original tariff still exists - are the prices anywhere or is it all hit or miss.

May have to email 0044 for clarification but though might get the answer here.
Is there anyway of seeing account details without having to put an additional $50 credit on?

Oh and the irony of: "Tariff rates will occasionally change. Thankfully this is a rare occurrence and more often than not the prices actually decrease."

All I can see is three lots of increases in as many months

Ian

PS the 0044 SIM roamed well in Portugal last week even in (seemingly) very remote places.

Old
  (#14)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 29-05-2006, 18:36

What is involved in becoming a dealer. What kind of volume are they looking at. What is the possibility of a cooperative. I work with a ton of British ex pats who are on the road all the time. I could probably bring in fifteen to twenty high minute customers or more.

Could we create some sort of a cooperative and control our own roaming plan. I like the plans generally, but would like to add some countries to the roaming list at any incoming rate. Many aspects from different IOM plans are also appealing. What is the possibiity of a PPGSM Cooperative Prepaid?

Old
  (#15)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 29-05-2006, 19:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Could we create some sort of a cooperative and control our own roaming plan. I like the plans generally, but would like to add some countries to the roaming list at any incoming rate.
I am afraid that MVNO dealers are not able to add any country to the roaming list by themselves - it's up to the real operator. All they can do is to suggest....

Old
  (#16)
meir (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 29-05-2006, 22:37

I agree it is up-to mobile operator to sign roaming agreements.

Old
  (#17)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 30-05-2006, 03:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
What is involved in becoming a dealer. What kind of volume are they looking at. What is the possibility of a cooperative. I work with a ton of British ex pats who are on the road all the time. I could probably bring in fifteen to twenty high minute customers or more.

Could we create some sort of a cooperative and control our own roaming plan. I like the plans generally, but would like to add some countries to the roaming list at any incoming rate. Many aspects from different IOM plans are also appealing. What is the possibiity of a PPGSM Cooperative Prepaid?
Yes, but I'm talking about countries that some of the MVNOs are offering on this SIM.