PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
cregaune (Offline)

Default Confused about 3G credit on Wind Italy - 25-06-2010, 15:58

I went to Italy in May and am going back in August. On May 12th I bought a Wind sim card and activated "Mega No Limit" (the old tariff where you get €8000 = 2.5 gig). It would have expired in the middle of June. It took ages to activate so the following day I put another €15 on the account and sent another SMS to activate "Mega No Limit"...again (duh!)

Finally on the 13th it started working. The following week I went back to the UK but forgot to deactivate.

I've just logged into the Wind website and they seem to have activated another month of "Mega No limit" starting on the 11th June...so I still have credit left. See the screen grab below. Is there any way I can deactivate this now (from the UK) so that I can reactivate it without charge when I go back for a week in August?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	page2.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	55  

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 25-06-2010, 16:36

Just text "MEGA NO" to 4533.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#3)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 28-06-2010, 08:19

You had only 4.39€ on your credit while you needed 20€ for the renew of the Option. So now you have a debt of €15.61. It's better if you buy a new card, it will cost you less...

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#4)
cregaune (Offline)

Default 28-06-2010, 15:14

Thanks a lot for that.

Just one more question. When you talk about 'deactivating' an option (such as Mega No Limit), do you mean deactivating the automatic renewal each month, or do you mean that you can 'suspend' it half way through a month and then use up the remaining days at a future date within the year (by reactivating)?

Old
  (#5)
naco (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 28-06-2010, 22:16

With wind you can't suspend the renewal of any option (you can only deactivate).

Old
  (#6)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 29-06-2010, 07:27

With de-activate I mean you can stop the automatic renew. But the offer will be available till the end of the 30 days.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim