PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#31)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 24-10-2007, 11:57

So when someone calls the 354 nr directly and I am in a roaming free country it cost me 0, nothing to receive the call.

If I am in the same country but someone calls me on my did nr and I pickup my cellphone I have to pay 0.29 cent per minute ?

If I call the DId numer but answers the call on voip (not cellphone) the call is always free.

Old
  (#32)
ygeffens (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 24-10-2007, 12:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
So when someone calls the 354 nr directly and I am in a roaming free country it cost me 0, nothing to receive the call.

If I am in the same country but someone calls me on my did nr and I pickup my cellphone I have to pay 0.29 cent per minute ?

If I call the DId numer but answers the call on voip (not cellphone) the call is always free.
And I'd like to add a question to that one.

If I call from Voip to voip, with forwarding set to SIM, do I also pay US$0.29 for receiving the call? I guess the answer is Yes? Or isn't it possible to do that?

Sim:
Belgium: Proximus Smart+ 15 (+32 496 contract)

Voip:
Weepee-voip.be

Phones:
Apple iPhone 32Gb 5S

Old
  (#33)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 24-10-2007, 13:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post

YES!!!

and if you are using like me a GSM Wifi phone ( with Boingo installed inside ) you can roam to 200 000 Hot spot with your Wifi access.....and fully use the Yackie Solution

And this is our concept ( and we are working with Boingo for includ this connection in our product )

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#34)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 24-10-2007, 13:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygeffens View Post
And I'd like to add a question to that one.

If I call from Voip to voip, with forwarding set to SIM, do I also pay US$0.29 for receiving the call? I guess the answer is Yes? Or isn't it possible to do that?
If you call from your Voip to the DID number attached to the VOIP?

OK if you are two Yackie USER....call directly the yackie number

Exemple

You are yackie Ygeffens Yackie Number 123 45 67

You call yackie Bobb Yackie number 123 45 89 BUT DID 1 212 456 78 99

Why you want to call him on his DID, when you can just dial his yackie number ? ( like skype we also provide off course a Voip to Voip for free )

BUT if you dont have yourself a yackie Voip account, but you use one other Voip provider, when you will call to the DID, you will have to pay the call from your Voip account to the DID, and OFF course teh Incoming call for the Yackie User who will receive the call on his VOIP account is.......FREE

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet