PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#1)
sakr (Offline)
Official Member

Default [Croatia] Vipme account validity - 22-01-2011, 10:43

Dear Colleagues,

For more than 2 years I owe a registered Croatian Vipme sim which I use virtually once a year, during my summer holidays in beautiful Croatia. Currently on the account is 126HRK and the validity for outgoing calls expires today.
I hope somebody with a good practical experience with Vip will be able to answer the following questions:
1. What happens with the credit I don't reacharge it today? Will it be immediately lost, or is there any specific amount of time till I REALLY have to recharge my sim?
2.Has anyone managed to buy a Vip recharge online using their webshop and paying by a foreign credit card? At least it doesn't work for my case, saying (in Croatian) that the deteails of my credit card are incorrect.
3. Does anyone know any working way to recharge Vipme account from abroad using a foreign credit card?

Luckily I was aware of the problems with recharging my sim online from abroad, so just before leaving Croatia I have purhased in an ATM 2 recharge vouchers, 100kuna each. If I won't get any helpful infromation today I will make use of one of them.

Regards,
Lukasz

Last edited by sakr; 22-01-2011 at 10:51..

Tags
croatia, recharge, vip, vipme