PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default your own callback server / forward voip did to your mobile - 15-05-2007, 13:42

At the moment I have a UM mobile number and a +44-7624 number

I my office I have a server running 24/7
On the server I installed a isdn card that connect to my isdn switchbord.
Als I have fritzbox 7050 adsl modem which includes sip accounts.
For callback software i use lockruf from www.talkmaster.de

Using my dutch phone I call my server, let it ring once and get a callback on my mobile. In the netherlands I still get a low rate from www.profibel.nl which carges my only 8 cents (including v.a.t) to call to my UM number.

My computer calls me back and I have the dialtone as if I was calling from my office. From there I normally use voip to dial out.

This will give me very, very low rates, the lowest possible.
As I think that the rate for UM will increase I have found another solution. (still using the above solution till the rate increases)

I am allready using www.pbxes.com a virtual internet pbx switchboard. This is a free service and I use it to have incoming numbers in several countries. (For free DID numbers please google, there are serval available many countries)

Now pbxes has some very nice options.

For example I can have a free voip DID number and through pbxes I will forward this to my 7624 number.
So when someone calls this number it gets forwarded to my mobile number. you can even have 2,3 or 10 numbers and forward those to your mobile.
I am using www.voicetrading.com which gives me a rate of only 10 eurocents per minute to the 7624 number. (you need to be a business and have a valid eu vat number to use their service)

This means that you can get a free US, UK, German, or other Voip number and foward it to your 7624 mobile for only 10 cents.Using PBXes this way is free.

When you pay 10 euro per month to pbxes you can add callback to this service. This means you call a number that you setup to handle callback. PBXes will recognize the caller ID. You hang up and PBXes calls your 7624 number (10 cents) and you will get the pbxes dialtone and can dialout using any voip service you installed.

Also you can use pbxes as a regular pbx and have voip phones connected to them. Whenever someone calls your number your voip phone (or phones in several locations) will ring but also you mobile phone will ring.
Whoever picksup the phone will receive the call.
If you pickup the phone on you mobile you even have to option dial ## and dial another extension and conect the call to that extension.

So whenever you are at home you just pickup the line through a voipphone and when on the road pick it us using your mobile.

Last edited by bbob; 15-05-2007 at 14:42..

Old
  (#2)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default your own callback server / forward voip did to your mobile - 15-05-2007, 14:57

Yeah, thats a lovely setup you have.

I'm using the Fritzbox for calltrough too. Got a "friends" number on my german SIM-card which i can call for free. and dial trough using voipdiscount to a lot of destiations for free as well

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#3)
merlino1010 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 07-07-2007, 09:44

Any software in english language to use with voip service ??
Thanks

Old
  (#4)
merlino1010 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 27-04-2008, 18:09

Is there at the present time, a internet free service or software that permits to use callback with voip accounts (voipbuster,voip....) and free in number? (i use free euteliavoip nubmers)
Example:
From my Um+ ring to my private number. No answer and service call me via my voipbuster account.
I answer from um+ and at the prompt i digit the number i want to reach.
The Service uses another my voip account and calls number i want.
Is this possible ?

Working Prepaids: ITA: H3g, Tim, Vodafone. International: , Travelsim - Cellphone: Iphone 5s, Thuraya xt-lite and dualsim Watchphone M860

Last edited by merlino1010; 27-04-2008 at 18:37..

Old
  (#5)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 27-04-2008, 20:16

With pbxes premium it's possible. Will cost you 10 euro per month although.

I have been using this system for more than a year now and works very well.

You could still trigger voipbuster or some other betamax clones by using a sms but this will cost you an sms everytime.

also note that when using your own callback you allready pay when you receive the callback. So when the number you are calling is busy or does not pickup you still have to pay your part of the callback.

As far as I know there is no free service to setup callback, only paid.

Old
  (#6)
merlino1010 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 28-04-2008, 21:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
With pbxes premium it's possible. Will cost you 10 euro per month although.

As far as I know there is no free service to setup callback, only paid.
I Found IT !!!
www.liberailvoip.it
It's italian, but do absolutely free, callback and gateway.

Only problem i have, is that using voipbuster from my FritBox 7170 i can see clid, but with this service, when i receive the callback, call is anonymous.
I'm investigating on that......

Working Prepaids: ITA: H3g, Tim, Vodafone. International: , Travelsim - Cellphone: Iphone 5s, Thuraya xt-lite and dualsim Watchphone M860

Old
  (#7)
emoci (Offline)

Default 04-05-2008, 05:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlino1010 View Post
I Found IT !!!
www.liberailvoip.it
It's italian, but do absolutely free, callback and gateway.

Only problem i have, is that using voipbuster from my FritBox 7170 i can see clid, but with this service, when i receive the callback, call is anonymous.
I'm investigating on that......
Although you have verified the DID with VoipBuster for it to be shown, when using a system like LIV it needs to send the correct 'From User' header (LIV doesn't do this, but putting VoXalot in the middle of things can help)

My posts seem to get moderated whenever I post a link, but see http://scopezoom.com/guide8.htm for a step by step on how to set up the CallBack

If you would rather really host your own CallBack another option is DialBridge from Vonalink (there is a 15 day trial, but after that you need to buy a one time license for use from that point on....it's smart to use a USB key MAC address to register with the license if you decide to buy)

BTW, for anyone that manages to use this LIV CallBack method with a roaming SIM, I'd be interested to hear how it went, even in regards to whether the guide is clear enough. My testing so far involves a Fido line with Unlimited Incoming.... (so far so good)

Last edited by emoci; 06-05-2008 at 02:52.. Reason: link instated

Old
  (#8)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 04-05-2008, 11:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
My posts seem to get moderated whenever I post a link, but see scopezoom_dot_com /guide8_dot_htm for a step by step on how to set up the CallBack
It seems to be automatic for a user's first few posts (I don't know how many). Moderators can spot and approve non-spam ones, as I've just done for your first version with the quote

Last edited by andy; 04-05-2008 at 11:39..