PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
Bruce_Nicklin (Offline)
Official Member

Default 26-03-2008, 17:57

We are seeing a handful of reports of the one min. thing but nothing like the old days (I would need to jump out the window)

The problem seems limited to just a couple countries which makes me think that it is a accepted call that then drops.

We will so be moving to a new billing platform, and I will look at it more at that time.

Still need some more testers, thanks to you here for the input so far. It helps!

Bruce Nicklin
i2telecom

Old
  (#12)
ckole (Offline)

Default 08-04-2008, 07:04

I signed up for the service today and look forward to testing it out. I am headed to Europe in a couple of weeks. I did not see an explicit Agent Field on the sign up form. There is the Code field and I entered it there. Hopefully that was the right place.

While these are different products you might want to add something to an FAQ on your site as to the differences. From what I can see with MGT you get no voicemail and no VOIP softphone. N2N has these features. Don't get me wrong I love the simplicity of MGT. You may just get incremental business on either side from people that are or are not looking for those particular features.

Any chance of having multiple numbers for the bridge program? For example home and mobile?

Before I found this post I signed up for VoiceStick N2N. I had a couple of issues.

1. The phone number issued had already been used. There was an existing email address for VM notification.

2. There was an existing VM greeting from the previous user. I have been unable to change that greeting. Documentation says press * when you hear your message. That did not work.

Customer service has yet to respond to my email. Sorry for the thread drift.

Old
  (#13)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 08-04-2008, 18:01

No the bridge only works for one number but you can change it as much as you want!

Sorry I meant to report on this earlier but Bruce has since informed me by email that they are pulling out of the UK market. Only USA DID's are available!

Old
  (#14)
Jayzon (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 16-04-2008, 14:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATHA531 View Post
Bruce...

I don't mean to be skeptical...how is this different from voicestick and also when voicestick first started out they said no monthly charge. Can we be assured there won't be a monthly charge in the future?????
Exactly the question I need to ask. I never been a VS customer but 2 of my friends was and they both switched to another provider, one goes to Onesuite and the other one to magicjack.

Old
  (#15)
Bruce_Nicklin (Offline)
Official Member

Default 27-04-2008, 15:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzon View Post
Exactly the question I need to ask. I never been a VS customer but 2 of my friends was and they both switched to another provider, one goes to Onesuite and the other one to magicjack.
Two good reasons why not!

Well the last guy that came up with the garbage fee's was fired.

Not sure who would have the guts to go down that road again. It cost us a ton of customers!

Bruce Nicklin VP i2Telecom