PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 27-03-2009, 19:19

With poivy.com you can reach Dutch mobiles for € 0,10/min. Since poivy.com supports SIP, you can also use them so setup a forwarding on your FritzBox to your Dutch mobile number. poivY

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#2)
ygeffens (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default confused ? :-) - 28-03-2009, 09:12

Hi

Thank you all for your concern.
I think it's not worth all the hassle.
It's just for one week, and only 2 people I want to reach. So I think it's better that I call them on their fixed line at 9ct/min instead of them calling me at 23ct/min (what they are charged for calling a german mobile).
The global idea of cutting callcost is appealing, 1ct here, 1ct there...

The card is good enough for data.

Maybe I'll use the solomo card for voice, and the fonic card for data (and for the speed). That way I don't have to swap cards all the time.

As I said in my initial message, I like it simple, and I don't mind paying that extra cent.

Now I still have to figure out where exactly to buy the fonic card (closet to my destination) and we're all set.

Thank you all for you input !

Yves

Sim:
Belgium: Proximus Smart+ 15 (+32 496 contract)

Voip:
Weepee-voip.be

Phones:
Apple iPhone 32Gb 5S