PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Eds (Offline)

Default Tim welcome and viaggio pass? - 24-11-2014, 06:23

I'm going to italy in January and was looking at getting a tim sim on the welcome offer they have there, just a little confused with their website and have a few questions.
With their welcome offer it only lasts 30 days which is perfect for me cause I'll be there less then that. but I'll be leaving italy and coming back during that time, can a viaggio pass be added to this offer? Also does it count up 7 days from the moment you use this viaggio pass or is it 7 days in total? Also can I add more then one of these viaggio passes? I only ask cause I'll be italy on and off
Starting with 6 days italy, 1 day monaco, 5 days italy again, 3 days Greece, 5 days italy again including San marino, 5 days France, and back to Italy 1 day.

Old
  (#2)
Eds (Offline)

Default 24-11-2014, 21:58

Ok so after running the info through a few translators
I've been able to work out a few things
Tim welcome can be used with the tim viaggio pass, however this only last for 7 consecutive days from first use, so I would need to activate it twice (which is also allowed)
But on the tim welcome page it states to viaggio pass is 10€ for 250m, 250sms, and 500mb and if you click the link it takes you to the viaggio pass page which says its 15€ for 300m,300sms, and 500mb??
So I'm still a little confused?
If anyone can clear this up I would really appreciate it